This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Irrelevant? A kick back is a kick back is a kick back and kick backs are illegal. If he had an independent group (hard under his "Loyalty to me above all" approach to governance) then it wouldn't be a problem. But it was chosen by his yesmen. He has done a good job at getting rid of patriots in his whitehouse and leaving behind yesmen who are more loyal to either him or the GOP than to the US.

You would if it were Obama.

Quite the opposite actually. You are looking for any excuse, no matter how ridiculous, to claim that he is doing nothing wrong.

Or he found himself caught with his hand in the cookie jar and realized that he can't deal with another impeachable accusation.

Why? The GOP was adamant that impeachment is meant to be a political when it was Bill Clinton sitting in the hot seat "You don't even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds of your role. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office".

That was Lindsey Graham, hypocrite extraordinaire. He is indicative of the GOP. Earlier condemning Trump rightfully so for so many things and all of a sudden Trump is this great awesome messiah. In the 1990s the GOP thought an affair between two consenting adults is grounds for investigation that lead to an impeachment and now a quid pro quo (that the white house admitted via Mulvaney).

And you keep going with that crap about the media. I remember how critical places like Fox News was about Obama. For example, there was the thing with Obama and a tan suit.
    Considering who the Democrats choose to protect(illegal immigrants, criminals, etc.) the argument can be made that being loyal to the GOP IS being loyal to the US.

Obama couldn't run a business to save his sorry arse. As I recall, he has never worked a paid "job" in the private sector his entire life.

How the hell could Trump have done anything wrong ? He stated that the event would be hosted at cost. And there simply wasn't time to do anything stinky; it was just announced when the biased media jumped down his shorts about it.

As far as the media and its bias goes... You can't even trust polling data anymore.

Pew Poll Stacked with Democrats Backing Impeachment

The survey by the Washington, D.C.-based Pew, which identifies itself as a “nonpartisan, non-advocacy fact tank,” was conducted from Oct. 1-Oct. 13 and asked some 3,487 U.S. adults whether they “approved or disapproved of the House of Representatives’ decision to conduct an impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump.”

Some 54 percent approved of the inquiry, while 44 percent disapproved, according to Pew. In addition, 47 percent expect Democrats in Congress will be “fair and reasonable in the handling the inquiry, while only 43 percent expect Republicans in Congress will.

But the methodology behind the poll appears to have stacked it in favor of achieving a pro-Democratic outcome.

Buried in the survey results is the fact that of the 3,487 respondents, 1,942 are Democrats or are Democratic leaning while 1,453 are Republicans or Republican leaning. That means 56 percent of those polled were Democrats compared to 42 percent who identified as Republicans — a 14 percent margin favoring Democrats.
    Stacked deck, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Considering who the Democrats choose to protect(illegal immigrants, criminals, etc.) the argument can be made that being loyal to the GOP IS being loyal to the US.
      IF it were loyalty to the GOP, you could make that argument, but this is not, it's loyalty to TRUMP. there IS no more GOP, there are republicans, some who have come out of the woodwork and grown a spine to resist him, and then there is those who will defend any action trump takes, legal or otherwise to maintain their own power.
      Then there are the dupes.
      Obama couldn't run a business to save his sorry arse. As I recall, he has never worked a paid "job" in the private sector his entire life.
      Many of your best presidents, of either party have never worked in the private sector before becoming President. They worked in the military. Additionally, the government is not SUPPOSED to operate like a private business. There is a reason why it is a function of the public sector.
      How the hell could Trump have done anything wrong ? He stated that the event would be hosted at cost. And there simply wasn't time to do anything stinky; it was just announced when the biased media jumped down his shorts about it.
      Because it is a constitutional violation on it's face. Even if it was a cost, trump still benefits from payments from foreign governments. Take a damn civics class.
      As far as the media and its bias goes... You can't even trust polling data anymore.

Pew Poll Stacked with Democrats Backing Impeachment

Stacked deck, anyone?
      We'll add "knowing how polls function" to the pile of things you are ignorant of. And "newsmax" being independent, just look at their ads.
      Sad.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...edy-khrushchev
        sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of things he isnt ignorant of?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...riefing-229865
            sigpic

Comment

This reminds me of those books a a year or so ago that described the chaos of the adminstration that Trump and his followers labeled as fake news. Its most likely true but I expect a similar denial excuse
              Jelgate is right

Comment

https://www.speaker.gov/sites/speake...%20Coverup.pdf
                sigpic

Comment

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/21/trum...d-g7-plan.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah, and we can be sure that anything on Pelosi's web site is accurate, right? Hardly. I wouldn't trust her with a 3 dollar bill.

Comment

Oh, yeah, and we can be sure that anything on Pelosi's web site is accurate, right? Hardly. I wouldn't trust her with a 3 dollar bill.
                      Yet you trust crap like Project Veritas??
                      ROFLMFAO!!

When she is making a political statement, she's liable for it, in the open, in public view, with the capability of fact checking.

You know, everything your hero avoids, backtracks, lies and deflects from.

You are not a republican, I can get along with republicans.
                      You are not a conservative, I can get along with conservatives.
                      You are a trump sycophant, with serious TDS, and I cannot get along with them, because their, and your belief is "what is in it for me, and how can I not get caught doing it."
                      Last edited by Gatefan1976; 22 October 2019, 05:20 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Yet you trust crap like Project Veritas??
                        ROFLMFAO!!

When she is making a political statement, she's liable for it, in the open, in public view, with the capability of fact checking.

You know, everything your hero avoids, backtracks, lies and deflects from.

You are not a republican, I can get along with republicans.
                        You are not a conservative, I can get along with conservatives.
                        You are a trump sycophant, with serious TDS, and I cannot get along with them, because their, and your belief is "what is in it for me, and how can I not get caught doing it."
                        Ever since the morning of Nov. 9, 2016, when it was clear that Clinton and the left had been defeated, Pelosi, the Democrats, the media and the political left have been doing anything in their power to try and undo what is to them an unacceptable result. Trump won.

Since that day, they have concerned themselves with nothing but their efforts to do this. How many investigations, none of which has yielded the desired outcome have there been?

At this point, after that history, I just don't believe a single word they say or claim they make. Period. They have exhausted their credibility. At this point, anything they say is just a continuance of their attempt to undo the 2016 election. It has never really sunken in that they lost.

I can't wait to see their reaction when Trump wins re-election next year. It's gonna be hilarious.

Even today, Shrillary is claiming that one of the lesser Democratic candidates for 2020 is a Russian asset. She really has gone 'round the bend.

And you need to re-educate yourself in some aspects of our society. TDS, or "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is not something that Trump supporters are afflicted with. Rather, it is a mental disease suffered by his opponents.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS

Trump Derangement Syndrome:
                        Unhappiness caused by the election of Donald Trump to the Presidency of the United States. Sufferers display an inordinate loathing for and preoccupation with Donald Trump. The grief and distress they suffer is real.
                        I would even go as far as to say that you yourself have been affected by this disease. Perhaps you can cure yourself by paying attention to better media sources, as opposed to the heavily biased mainstream media.

Comment

Its already been established that Annoyed will only believe what Trump says. Why are we even debating this?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

And you need to re-educate yourself in some aspects of our society. TDS, or "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is not something that Trump supporters are afflicted with. Rather, it is a mental disease suffered by his opponents.

I would even go as far as to say that you yourself have been affected by this disease. Perhaps you can cure yourself by paying attention to better media sources, as opposed to the heavily biased mainstream media.
                            forget TDS - hope enough are affected by TFS to vote against Trump

Comment

Ever since the morning of Nov. 9, 2016, when it was clear that Clinton and the left had been defeated, Pelosi, the Democrats, the media and the political left have been doing anything in their power to try and undo what is to them an unacceptable result. Trump won.

Since that day, they have concerned themselves with nothing but their efforts to do this. How many investigations, none of which has yielded the desired outcome have there been?
                              You mean, they are doing what the republicans did as soon as they held the house and senate in 2010?
                              Pity Obama did have a mouth like a sewer and had no scandals to investigate (like they had with Clinton)
                              Trump has brought the impeachment issue on himself.
                              At this point, after that history, I just don't believe a single word they say or claim they make. Period. They have exhausted their credibility. At this point, anything they say is just a continuance of their attempt to undo the 2016 election. It has never really sunken in that they lost.
                              They are well aware that they lost.

I can't wait to see their reaction when Trump wins re-election next year. It's gonna be hilarious.

Even today, Shrillary is claiming that one of the lesser Democratic candidates for 2020 is a Russian asset. She really has gone 'round the bend.
                              Perhaps we need to see her birth certificate, go on a public campaign for her to release it?
                              Now that would be really round the bend...…..

I know what it means, i'm just repurposing it to what it really means.
                              sigpic

Comment

They are well aware that they lost.
                                They don't act like it.

Perhaps we need to see her birth certificate, go on a public campaign for her to release it?
                                Now that would be really round the bend...…..
                                I have no questions about her country of birth. Her sanity, on the other hand..

Comment

Working...
                                X