X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    My favorite is calling the impeachment investigation a coup
    What other honest term can describe the continual series of unfounded accusations that have been going on since before the election?
    The left will never grow up and accept that Trump won because they chose a lousy candidate and have been trying to undo the results of that election ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      come to think of it now's a good time for mericans to form one
      This has been done. It's known as the political left and the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        What other honest term can describe the continual series of unfounded accusations that have been going on since before the election?
        The left will never grow up and accept that Trump won because they chose a lousy candidate and have been trying to undo the results of that election ever since.
        Conspiracy theories. You'll defend anything he does because you can't accept he is con man
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-of-gop-leaks

And the Democrats are now talking about hiding the testimony of their "whistleblower", obscuring his identity from Republican congresscritters and anyone else not on the hate trump train.

Yep. Sounds like more fine unbiased, high quality investigation. It's amazing that anyone is still willing to swallow this bile. What an obvious crock of ****.

If you want to investigate/impeach, do it in public. We don't hidden investigations in this country.

Comment

And the Democrats are now talking about hiding the testimony of their "whistleblower", obscuring his identity from Republican congresscritters and anyone else not on the hate trump train.

Yep. Sounds like more fine unbiased, high quality investigation. It's amazing that anyone is still willing to swallow this bile. What an obvious crock of ****.

If you want to investigate/impeach, do it in public. We don't hidden investigations in this country.
            yeah I mean why would a political opponent hide their identity from the russian Godvernment

Godvernment is always right

This has been done. It's known as the political left and the media.
            they're the good guys (the former at least. the latter may be working for Trump). now these good guys need guns & a ****ton of bullets to be a good guy militia :|

Comment

We don't hidden investigations in this country.
              LOL. Like investigating Biden, and probably hundreds more that we're unaware.

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              yeah I mean why would a political opponent hide their identity from the russian Godvernment

Godvernment is always right
              MAGA is right, not government. Never forget the power of religion.
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

You don't get to pick and choose what laws you want to follow

*eats bacon*
                Jelgate is right

Comment

You folks don't seriously think a setup where the Democrats alone are allowed to see the "evidence", which is what they seem to be trying to do is gonna fly, do you?

Comment

I think you are making stuff up again
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think you are making stuff up again
                      https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d44_story.html

What's that? Chopped liver? Or Crock-Potted Bacon?

Comment

Nothing in that article changes my position
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Nothing in that article changes my position
                          Upon further reflection, I have decided that any and all bacon you consume until Trump leaves office in 2025 must be cooked in a crock pot.

Comment

Good job changing the subject this proving that I am right
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Only in the Wild West of America...

How come no one is questioning the victim for banging on the door and then hiding in the bushes at 11:30 at night? Doesn't seem to be the smartest thing to do.
                              Because the son-in-law was Norwegian and in Norway these things don't tend to happen when you surprise someone for their birthday -- in whatever way they see fit.

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                              Because he is from a country where no one goes to their front door holding a loaded gun ready to shoot so it's OK and in fact quite normal to surprise someone on their birthday. Norway has hugely responsible gun ownership laws and gun owners.
                              Or this.

When in Rome...
                              No, just the US.

Norway has a far, far lower crime rate than the U.S.
                              Literally nothing to do with what happened.

My favorite is calling the impeachment investigation a coup
                              I think the "Kurds weren't in Normandy" totally trumps that.

Mmm... yeah... the Ukraine call... I'm not so sure...

Upon further reflection, I have decided that any and all bacon you consume until Trump leaves office in 2025 must be cooked in a crock pot.
                              He won't make 2025 -- not in this state -- even re-elected he won't make it.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Because the son-in-law was Norwegian and in Norway these things don't tend to happen when you surprise someone for their birthday -- in whatever way they see fit.

No, just the US.

Literally nothing to do with what happened.
                                Problem is that he was in the US when this happened.
                                And the crime level certainly does have something to do with how one answers the door.

Mmm... yeah... the Ukraine call... I'm not so sure...
                                The transcript of that call has been published. And like all the other crap the democrats are trying to use to undo the 2016 election, there's nothing there. There was no pressure or anything of the sort. Just a request that they investigate the illegal activities of Biden's kid. Now, I can understand the Democrats being unhappy with that, but pissing Democrats off is not illegal. Just highly rewarding.

He won't make 2025 -- not in this state -- even re-elected he won't make it.
                                Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending upon your POV), he's not running in Belgium.

In the US, barring drastic upheaval 'tween now and next November, he's almost a lock on winning next year. Indeed, some Democrat bigwig has been quoted as saying words to the effect of "we better impeach him, because we can't beat him." Why do you think they are spending so much time on investigations?

Comment

Working...
                                X