This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    your selective amnesia is showing....no conviction....Kavanaugh was never convicted...or do you actually WANT a society where the merest hint of an accusation results in an automatic conviction...no judge or jury necessary...just a bunch of bloodthirsty people willing to be part of a lynch mob?
    you mean like the lynch mob who wants to lynch Biden over a non-crime while defending Trump & Kav over real crimes

oh wait Biden's not a corporate billionaire so he's fair game nvm

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Oh, this is not a non-story. You may wish it was, though.
    It's actually going to become a big deal.
    alrite so smelling hair's a story but pussy-grabbing's no biggie

maybe Biden really is a newbie he should've gone full Trump & pussy-grabbed her since that nets you an election (or does that only apply to the upper elites)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      hey, Annoyed, your hypocrisy is showing
      *holds out bacon plate*
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        *holds out bacon plate*
        (takes bacon) hope it's organic free-range grassfed bacon
        Last edited by SoulReaver; 02 April 2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

*holds out bacon plate*
          No bacon for you!
          You must be a Trump supporter to earn bacon.

Comment

(takes bacon from plate) very generous but I hope it's organic free-range grassfed bacon
            You'll have to ask GF. He provides the Annoyed hypocrisy bacon
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              No bacon for you!
              You must be a Trump supporter to earn bacon.
              under Trump you'll have to pay more for it

Comment

You'll have to ask GF. He provides the Annoyed hypocrisy bacon
                Of course it is. We are pushing free range so hard it's not funny.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

you mean like the lynch mob who wants to lynch Biden over a non-crime while defending Trump & Kav over real crimes

oh wait Biden's not a corporate billionaire so he's fair game nvm

alrite so smelling hair's a story but pussy-grabbing's no biggie

maybe Biden really is a newbie he should've gone full Trump & pussy-grabbed her since that nets you an election (or does that only apply to the upper elites)
                  All I'm saying is that it should be hashed out in a court of law before he's punished. And that's the difference. I'm willing to let Biden be subject to due process before raking him over the coals....a courtesy left-wingers were unwilling to extend to Kavanaugh. You communistic left-wingers wanted him to be punished simply on the word of his sole accuser. And that's not the way our justice system was founded.

Comment

All I'm saying is that it should be hashed out in a court of law before he's punished. And that's the difference. I'm willing to let Biden be subject to due process before raking him over the coals....a courtesy left-wingers were unwilling to extend to Kavanaugh.
                    Are you kidding me?
                    Trump ADMITTED TO A SEX CRIME ON AUDIO, yet, you still support him.
                    No need for due process, no need for lawyers, he ADMITED IT.
                    But the "accusation" is horrible?
                    GTFO.

You communistic left-wingers wanted him to be punished simply on the word of his sole accuser. And that's not the way our justice system was founded.
                    bull crap.
                    You want to know what is horrible?
                    sacrificing everything you "claim" to believe in to get what you want.
                    Vote in Satan, he gives good deals.
                    Oh , you did.
                    Last edited by Gatefan1976; 02 April 2019, 05:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Are you kidding me?
                      Trump ADMITTED TO A SEX CRIME ON AUDIO, yet, you still support him.
                      No need for due process, no need for lawyers, he ADMITED IT.
                      But the "accusation" is horrible?
                      GTFO.

bull crap.
                      You want to know what is horrible?
                      sacrificing everything you "claim" to believe in to get what you want.
                      Vote in Satan, he gives good deals.
                      Oh , you did.
                      not talking about Trump...talking about Kavanaugh....2 distinctly different people...or has reading comprehension been on the decline in Australia recently?

Comment

not talking about Trump...talking about Kavanaugh....2 distinctly different people...or has reading comprehension been on the decline in Australia recently?
                        Is the crime different?
                        I'm talking about the crime, not the person.
                        sigpic

Comment

All I'm saying is that it should be hashed out in a court of law before he's punished. And that's the difference. I'm willing to let Biden be subject to due process before raking him over the coals....a courtesy left-wingers were unwilling to extend to Kavanaugh. You communistic left-wingers wanted him to be punished simply on the word of his sole accuser. And that's not the way our justice system was founded.
                          Absolutely, before the govt. takes any action against Biden, or anyone else accused of crimes, there needs to be a trial and a finding of guilty.

But I think the choice the voters make is a different thing. Whether or not the voters choose to hold these accusations is up to each individual voter. No one should disrupt that choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            Is the crime different?
                            I'm talking about the crime, not the person.
                            nope...but left-wingers handling of it certainly is....we actually want Biden to have his rights under due process...whereas left-wingers wanted Kavanaugh punished simply on the say-so of his sole accuser.....i.e., they effectively wanted to see him punished without any due process whatsoever...and as far as Trump is concerned...you are still operating under the mistaken impression that I voted for him.....I did not...I felt we could do better than a bloviating loudmouth

Comment

and as far as Trump is concerned...you are still operating under the mistaken impression that I voted for him.....I did not...I felt we could do better than a bloviating loudmouth
                              I'd rather see Pence, but he wasn't among the choices.
                              Between Clinton and Trump, whom do you choose if you have to pick one or the other?

Comment

nope...but left-wingers handling of it certainly is....we actually want Biden to have his rights under due process...whereas left-wingers wanted Kavanaugh punished simply on the say-so of his sole accuser.....i.e., they effectively wanted to see him punished without any due process whatsoever...and as far as Trump is concerned...you are still operating under the mistaken impression that I voted for him.....I did not...I felt we could do better than a bloviating loudmouth
                                Have his rights for what, smelling hair? Some difference with possible rape during a party and grabbing by the pussy eh? I still believe this story will kill Biden's candidature, but criminal offense? no way.
                                Spoiler:
                                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X