X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    you read the report?

assuming Mueller did his job this will be the edited report :

our investigation has determined with no doubt that mr Trump is guilty of collusion with russian intelligence to undermine american democracy

there was also significant interference from russian agents using fake identities aimed at falsifying poll results and misleading news outlets

Which is why it is necessary to pursue our efforts to hunt down all those who have participated in this treasonous enterprise

who's Hillary?
    Lol good one.

If something as bad as direct collusion / inside job with the Russians happened, or some major plot discovered, you can bet on them not disclosing it. Direct threats to Nat. Security are never made public, at most they'll brief some congressman.

I don't believe it would be any different under another administration though.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

remember long ago I said we know essentially nothing of Mueller so why do people put so much faith in him?

maybe he's legit maybe he's not but I was never really enthusiastic about this investigation

for all we know Mueller may even have been working covertly for Trump all along and this whole feud was a show (I also said Trump has many flaws but stupidity ain't one of them)

those indicted? anyone outside Trump's family is expendable to him so they're irrelevant
      he's like "I barely knew them" lol
      So, unless the investigation shows what you want, it's not valid, eh?

Actually, I expect most of the Democrats to have a a similar reaction, and they'll keep howling for more investigations. And everyone will see it for exactly what it is; Not an attempt to find the truth, but an attempt to invalidate the results of the 2016 election.

The Democrats are spoiled children. They just can't stand to lose.
      Last edited by Annoyed; 23 March 2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Well, this didn't take long...

Mainstream media, celebrities stunned as Mueller report filed with no new indictments planned

The mainstream media seemed to suffer a collective shock Friday evening after the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller handed its final report of its Russia investigation to the Department of Justice.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews seemed livid that neither President Trump, his children, nor his “henchmen” would face any criminal charges from the special counsel.
        Unbiased journalism, my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
          Lol good one.

If something as bad as direct collusion / inside job with the Russians happened, or some major plot discovered, you can bet on them not disclosing it. Direct threats to Nat. Security are never made public, at most they'll brief some congressman.

I don't believe it would be any different under another administration though.
          I don't expect to get the full, unedited report. And to be honest, I don't need it. All I need is the executive summary; He was assigned to determine if Trump knowingly colluded with a foreign power to gain advantage in 2016. I expect a clear, unequivocal YES or NO to that question. I would love for the complete thing to be hung out on the line to dry, but I'll settle for a clear answer to that.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Those are all individual grievances, not group grievances. None of that is the result of the color of your skin. That's the basic difference here. You and I probably are on the same tax scale. Everyone has to "Press 1 for English", everyone has to waste time due to businesses thinking their time is worth more, and everyone can be and is annoyed by certain laws and regulations.

Not everyone has to see the country or community honor and revere slavers whose only contribution to the US is that they fought to destroy it in the name of preserving their precious values (slavery). That is something that specifically blacks have to deal with. Those statues send a clear message. America is for whites only. That's what those people stood for. Nothing that you mention can even compare to that.
            Ok, so you're telling me what I can be offended by?

No. I'm sorry but you can be offended without being a member of a certain group. Oh, btw. Did you notice that the House resolution in response to that congresscritter who allegedly said something anti-semetic( I ain't gonna go down that road) listed off every possible offended group EXCEPT white males?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              So, unless the investigation shows what you want, it's not valid, eh?
              So, unless the investigation shows what Government wants, it's not valid, eh?

Actually, I expect most of the Democrats to have a a similar reaction, and they'll keep howling for more investigations. The Democrats are spoiled children. They just can't stand to lose.
              you mean an independent investigation, for a change? good idea I say

if Mueller decides to indict Trump he'd be essentially signing his own death warrant (again that's assuming Mueller himself is legit)

besides your president's above the law so what's the point in wanting to indict him

question is if that report exonerates him as the neocons claim then why is your AG refusing to release it? what are they hiding?
              "if you're not guilty you've nothing to hide" is what the neocons like to preach isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post

Collusion and obstruction, and all matters arriving therefrom.
                What you folks seem to forget is "individual 1", the unindicted co-conspirator.
                No new charges, Mueller is following DOJ guidelines by not announcing indictments, Trump has already been charged, and is essentially in legal limbo over criminal indictments being pressed against a sitting president.
                The charge has already been made.
                It's not Muellers fault people are stupid.
                that Mueller didn't seek to indict the POTUS is understandable because of this legal limbo

that he didn't want to indict Trump jr. is what makes him suspicious

Comment

So, unless the investigation shows what Government wants, it's not valid, eh?

you mean an independent investigation, for a change? good idea I say

if Mueller decides to indict Trump he'd be essentially signing his own death warrant (again that's assuming Mueller himself is legit)

besides your president's above the law so what's the point in wanting to indict him

question is if that report exonerates him as the neocons claim then why is your AG refusing to release it? what are they hiding?
                  "if you're not guilty you've nothing to hide" is what the neocons like to preach isn't it?
                  Ya know what? Put a sock in it. They had a investigation witch hunt. Mueller had a free hand for 2+ years, and while he got Manafort and a few other bit players along the way, his mandate was to find evidence of collusion or obstructing an investigation on the part of Trump, and he come up with nothing but egg on his face regarding that.

Here's the good part.

The Democrats won't accept this, and they will launch dozens of new witch hunts. But by now, people will have seen first hand that the Dems aren't about the truth, they're just about tearing Trump down by any means available. That isn't gonna fly so well.

Comment

Ya know what? Put a sock in it. They had a investigation witch hunt. Mueller had a free hand for 2+ years, and while he got Manafort and a few other bit players along the way, his mandate was to find evidence of collusion or obstructing an investigation on the part of Trump, and he come up with nothing but egg on his face regarding that.

Here's the good part.

The Democrats won't accept this, and they will launch dozens of new witch hunts. But by now, people will have seen first hand that the Dems aren't about the truth, they're just about tearing Trump down by any means available. That isn't gonna fly so well.
                    Worked with Clinton.
                    Still does.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Here's the good part.

what a crock of **** free reign? he couldn't even interrogate the main suspects ffs

and what's the use of a free reign investigation if those in charge can just place themselves & their families above the consequences of that investigation

if the Democrats have any self-respect & common sense then of course they won't & shouldn't accept this

and as said above if hunting ghosts is ok with Hillary then why not apply the same standards especially since this here's about a real crime

either 1) Mueller did find evidence of their guilt in which case he's under duress & can't bring them to justice
                      or 2) he didn't find evidence in which case either 2a) the Government withheld vital information (obstruction?) or 2b) Mueller himself is colluding with the suspects which is a possibility I raised long ago even if unlikely (he doesn't look corrupt IMO)

either way people will see this "investigation" (at least you got that part right by striking the word) as a sham & a failure of the independence of justice & hold this Government responsible
                      of course that's assuming the People can think for themselves & not let state media do it for them (and they're americans so that's a yuge assumption)

Comment

btw nice dodge you didn't answer the main question: if the report does exonerate the Trumps then why hasn't Government disclosed the full report to the public or at least the legislators?

Comment

He does that a lot soul
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

btw nice dodge you didn't answer the main question: if the report does exonerate the Trumps then why hasn't Government disclosed the full report to the public or at least the legislators?
                            The report was only completed Friday. We will have to see what they do release. As I've said, I hope they do release the full report, but they I understand they may not due to national security concerns. And as I recall, Trump himself is calling for a full release.

Comment

what a crock of **** free reign? he couldn't even interrogate the main suspects ffs

and what's the use of a free reign investigation if those in charge can just place themselves & their families above the consequences of that investigation

if the Democrats have any self-respect & common sense then of course they won't & shouldn't accept this

and as said above if hunting ghosts is ok with Hillary then why not apply the same standards especially since this here's about a real crime

either 1) Mueller did find evidence of their guilt in which case he's under duress & can't bring them to justice
                              or 2) he didn't find evidence in which case either 2a) the Government withheld vital information (obstruction?) or 2b) Mueller himself is colluding with the suspects which is a possibility I raised long ago even if unlikely (he doesn't look corrupt IMO)

either way people will see this "investigation" (at least you got that part right by striking the word) as a sham & a failure of the independence of justice & hold this Government responsible
                              of course that's assuming the People can think for themselves & not let state media do it for them (and they're americans so that's a yuge assumption)
                              And of course, it couldn't simply be that Trump did not engage in collusion, could it?

Your motive, just like the Democrats is clear. You have no interest in the truth, you just want any excuse to overturn the results of an election that your side lost.

Comment

And of course, it couldn't simply be that Trump did not engage in collusion, could it?

Your motive, just like the Democrats is clear. You have no interest in the truth, you just want any excuse to overturn the results of an election that your side lost.
                                One more time.
                                The report is NOT expressly about collusion. Ken Starr investigated Whitewater for ages, and Clinton got done for lying to the prosecution and obstruction, not whitewater. Indeed, Clinton was never charged with rape or any other criminal misconduct -except- lying under Oath. You know who has never testified under oath?
                                The dude with more lies per hour than the average Muscle cars RPM's.
                                Trump may have never overtly colluded personally, in fact that quite well be the case. It does not exonerate him from anything else that Mueller found and either passed on to the appropriate legal group, it just means that as a result of his investigation, he either will not, or cannot bring charges.
                                Trump is -obsessed- with "No collusion", and so are his fans.
                                Whitewater showed "no criminal conduct", Yet Starr dragged that out for twice as long until he found a charge he liked.
                                Trump proved his obstruction very early on, it's in his tweets, you should read them.
                                I am sure Mueller did.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X