This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    What, are you trying to get jelgate involved in this?
    ENOUGH. I won't have any of it Annoyed.
    You still do not grasp the true nature of your very self, what Jelgate and, if I may include myself, see VERY clearly. Bacon is legion, bacon is at the core of the foundation of the Universe itself and it is best shared with friends. Nobody leads the bacon legion because it is bacon leading us. Shining heroes such as Jelgate only serve as heralds, beacons of bacon, to spread our greasy selves all over the globe.

Ok, if you'll concede that mankind is not responsible, I have a question for you.

What the hell can we do about it?
    Welcome to Climate Change for dummies, easy to do in the comfort of your own house!

Step 1: light a campfire inside your home (Be cautious, have a water bottle nearby (just in case))
    *Smoke fills your living room, you cough.*
    Step 2: You wonder what you can do about it, you decide to open the windows. Smart.
    *Air is clean again*
    Step 3: You are satisfied with the notion that you, as a human being, were intelligent enough to figure this simple, but lifesaving trick to save your life.
    Last edited by Chaka-Z0; 23 November 2018, 05:28 PM.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Hidden Step: Jelgate has poured gasoline on Annoyed
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Hidden Step unlocks: Annoyed melts, rise from the ashes again and becomes a Hippie.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
          Fair enough.

Simply put, giving chemistry kits to kids is a National security risk for many reasons, so yea sure it's understandable that in 2018 they don't have these at home anymore. You guys already have your hands full with gun control.
          That is a very good statement.

They can't even control guns imagine today if chemistry sets were still freely available? Oh the chaos....

BTW Chaka your pic looks like a Krill
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

https://www.euronews.com/2018/11/22/...d-by-remote-tr

could be titled "christian missionary wins Darwin award"

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              https://www.euronews.com/2018/11/22/...d-by-remote-tr

could be titled "christian missionary wins Darwin award"

I'm in two minds on that.....

Let's have a serious discussion about this and not throw out one liners.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

Hard to do in this case. There's not much more than 1 line here. The guy did something incredibly stupid and paid for it with his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

I'm good with a two liner

"christian missionary embraces Manifest Destiny, illegally immigrates to Sentinel island

and wins Darwin award"

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                    I'm good with a two liner

"christian missionaryCrusader from the Holy Land embraces Manifest Destiny, illegally immigrates to Sentinel heathen island

and wins Darwin award"
                    Fixed
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Its not really a Christianity discussion. My cousins were missionaries no missionary organization would allow people to go to such a place. This guy was a delusional moron
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Maybe it was a test to prepare himself for his next mission in North Korea?
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                          Fixed
                          take out the "illegally" word & this could be a Fox News title

Comment

If he were a Buddhist or Hindu priest the discussion would not be focusing on his religion at all.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope I get reincarnatied as GF's dog
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                I hope I get reincarnatied as GF's dog
                                I have no dogs, you would be a cat instead.
                                Laying around all day, fed on demand and hunting when you could be bothered to have fun.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X