No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z - Zero rest I almost got over the last couple of weeks.

A - A lot of work, so I stayed at the office as late as 10:30 pm to get as much of it done as possible. That's why I haven't posted here for a while.

B - BTW, never got any words of appreciation.

C - Considering an HDTV. My analog TV, that's lasted about 20 years, is emitting a ringing sound.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

D - Do want to thank you, pscard for letting us know you're okay and for working so hard. At least I appreciate you.

E - Ever so grateful for your help, FH!

F - Flurries and snow are coming tonight, so they say. I'm just waiting for this weekend when it's around 50 or 60 degrees.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

G - Gotten warmer here with temps in upper 70s-low 80s.
        (Chosen One)

Comment

H -- Has been raining since I left the appartment this morning. It's freakin' wet and cold, 4° Celsius.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I - It's 10:40 (Central time), here where I live, and it's still 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Love it!

Comment

J - Just the way I like it - warm and pleasant 790.
              (Chosen One)

Comment

K - Kisses I got from my only brother tonight. I was really happy to see him.

L - Lousy fog we had today. Misting as well. But it was still above freezing.

M - My mom had her right hip replaced last week, and she's doing really well. She's spending time in one of our nursing homes doing in-patient therapy and getting stronger. I'm so proud of her!

Comment

N - Not a good day at work today.
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

O - Official, it is. I hit my 1,000th post.

P - Purely true I must say, the actual count is much higher. But I'll take what I can get!
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

Q - Quite often that is the case, but since Off-Topic doesn't count towards the total, we all have less than what is truly our number.

Comment

R - Rightly true.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                          N - Not a good day at work today.
                          S - So what happened, if I may ask?

T - Throwing things away and giving away what I don't need or wear in clothes and things. Spring cleaning time!

U - Under the weather my mom feels, because the tubes they put down her throat during surgery irritated it. I hope she will feel better soon!

Comment

V - Very, very, very loooong story.

W - Will anyone be making corned-beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow?

X - Xceptionally little time to cook it, so it's in the crock pot for the night.

Y - Yep, my mouth is watering.

Z - Zealous I am that I can hardly wait til the morning.

(Chosen One)

Comment

A - As it is just an ordinary thursday where I'm at, it will be Try-out Thursday so we'll be having something new for dinner today. I believe we'll have fish.

Comment

B - Been Busy. Did some spring cleaning last week due to some desperately in serious need of being replaced kitchen cabinet work. Whatever the previous cabinets were made of -- they were falling apart in chunks, as if a dog was chewing on them -- but the dog never chewed on them, so it was the wood itself falling apart. I never said a word about the drawer that I noticed was dropping sawdust into my bowls in the shelf below, cause I knew it would cost lots of money to replace. So, after ten years or so, we finally gave up and fixed the eyesore that's been ugly to look at ever since. *ugh!* At least the floor sort of matches the rest of the room now.. can't say it's glamorous -- just functional, and I'm still the dishwasher.

C - Corned beef & cabbage... I would have had some, but gave up after last year, when it seemed that I was the only person eating it. So, no more.. at least not this year. Too busy to cook it anyway. but ohhhhhhhh, it tastes sooooo good drenched in vinegar!

D - Didn't think it was going to possibly snow again, since the trees have now budded. But we might get a surprise snow over the weekend with up to 8 inches of snow! Mixed precipitation is forecasted. Still doesn't beat the Easter storm of mid-April 1970 with a foot of snow surprisingly dumped on our area. It melted away within 3 days, due to the temps climbing into the 50's and 60's F.

Comment

Working...
                                X