No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J - Just in case you didn't know, Mother Nature is fickle.

K - Kool that you and your BF are feeling much better!
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

L - Lousy weather! I've tried talking to Mother Nature about it, but it seems she changed her number to 1-800-BITE-ME! lol!

M - My mom is due for her shoulder surgery on the 31st of March, so I took the day off to be with her. Hoping things go well this time and she can go through with it.

N - Night night all!
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

O - Operation for your mom I'm sure will be a success.

P - Please let her know that your friends here are wishing her the best of luck!
        (Chosen One)

Comment

Q - question the existence of climate change... Yes, it's real.

R - really should go to sleep, but wanting to finish 3D homework first - an earbudholder. Which means I have to go and measure my earbuds, otherwise why bother with the 3D-print. Better to make good use of it then to waste good ink.

S - so, off to measure earbuds...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

T - Terrific idea! Earbuds made to size and shape of the user's ear.

U - Using a 3D printer?
            (Chosen One)

Comment

V - very much abusing the school's 3D printer. Hence why it's on the fritz every other week.

W - working on finishing a silly little toy car in a different program than the earbudholder.

Comment

XYZ says that I'll tell Mom what you said, pscard. Thanks!

A - And here we go again...

B - Been at work today, but now I'm at home. Going to bed soon Got an early day tomorrow.

Comment

C - Cable acting kinda funky lately.

D - Displayed image freezes and audio is garbled.

E - Expecting visit from cable guy sometime in the morning.

F - Found powdered peanut butter called PBfit from a Better Body Foods: http://www.betterbodyfoods.com/recip...-peanut-butter
                  http://www.amazon.com/betterbodyfoodsandnutrition

G - Great-tasting and very

H - healthy: 55 cals/2 Tbs, 1.5g fat, 2g fiber, 4g carbs, 2g sugars, 5g protein, 70mg sodium

I - I highly recommend it!

(Chosen One)

Comment

K -'Kay, except I really don't like peanut butter. Chocolate spread, however, in the shape of a very large Nutella jar - BRING IT ON! Spoon is optional, bread too.

L - Looks like I will have to get up to get my glasses - too far away from the screen to properly see what I'm writing. I see what I write, but it's not all that focused.

M - Meh, glasses it is.

N - Now, that's better...

Comment

O - Optical idea: Auto-focus eyeglasses and contact lenses.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

P - Possibly yes. However, the slight deformation of my eye which causes me to not see great in the distance doesn't allow for lenses. Besides, I'm totally grossed out by anything touching my eyeballs. Laser treatment could be an option, but my eyesight's not gonna get any worse fast. I was already in my twenties when I realized I couldn't read the blackboard in college. But could when using my younger sister's glasses (yes, we went to the same college and had the same classes at the same time).

Comment

Q - Quite true claim I heard that laser treatment is only temporary. Eyesight continues to change as one ages.
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

R < Really needs to wear glasses all the time..

< Can see about a foot before things start getting blurry..

Comment

S - Same here. I've had glasses since i was a child in school, but didn't start truly wearing them until I was a senior in HS. Now, I have to wear them all the time, especially when I'm driving, or I could get a fine if they stopped me.

T - Thanks but no thanks. I get headaches if I don't wear either my glasses or contacts.

U - Unusually bad my one eye is over the other one. my right eye is much worse than my left. It has an astigmatism, and is worse than the left one percentage-wise (i.e 20/300 or so).

Comment

V - Very nice weather today, which means I'll probably won't get rained on when riding to eveningclass today. Cue dark cloud covering the sun... or maybe I will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X