ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XYZ - Best of luck with your surgery.

A - Announcement to make: I made it through Irma without a problem. A lot of trees had fallen, but none near my house.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

B - Blessings, pscard! Glad to hear you made it through. I was worried!

C - Came down to see the eye surgeon today, and tomorrow morning I have surgery to repair my partially detached retina in my left eye. Sad thing is, not only will I be out of work for a couple of weeks, but for at least that to a month I won't be able to be on the computer. So I won't be in here for awhile. But know that unless I find a way online to tell you otherwise, I'm, OK and doing well.

D - Do keep me in your good thoughts/prayers through my healing. I'll need it.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

E -- Enforced digital detox -- you might like it.

F -- For what it's worth, I experienced a digital detox -- cut off from the world in a remote part of Roumania -- and I loved it. Given, it was only for 4 days, but it was bliss.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

G - Gone and unsubscribed then resubscribed to this thread to see if that helps.

H - Have no idea why I'm not getting email notifications from the 24 forums to which I've subscribed.
          (Chosen One)

Comment

I - I can't be on long, but wanted to let you know I'm doing well. My eye is bloodshot, of course, but healing well. See you soon!

Comment

J = Just hoping ~ imzadi35 ~ that you are keeping your eye protected while reading or typing. It really needs to be resting, which means no stress and no strain on the eye itself in order for it to heal properly. That means if necessary, no peeking at FB, or GW for a few weeks ... and NO emails, even tho it's terribly tempting to write.

K = Keep that eye protected and rested, please imzadi35 ....Since imzadi35 will probably peek in at this, I will note that I was reviewing one of my notes ~ and being "alone in the wilderness" (for 30 or 40 days) means this may be that time that God has set aside for you.. man that was weird timing that I just wrote about that very thing ~ *walking alone in the wilderness* a week or so ago, and then you had this surgery, which basically has you in semi-isolation.. It's going to challenge you, but it can be done (with HIS/Jesus/God's help) ..you're in my prayers that "HE/God/Jesus" will help you get thru this, but you have to rest up for your eye's sake. I'm cheering you on -- on this side of the keyboard. If you have someone to read this back to you, please do that instead of straining your eyes, too. During this time of healing / visual blackout, it may be easier to listen than to read.... except for viewing those therapy kitty-cat videos ~ same with FB...

Comment

L - Like to wish that The Lord grants you quick healing.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

M -- Messing with javascript in Adobe Acrobat. Time I get a book on the subject to perfect my scriptwriting.

Comment

N -- Not having a good day -- I can't concentrate. *sigh*

Comment

O - On here even though the doc said not to just to let you know I see him tomorrow for a checkup. I'll know more if I can come back for good and go to work again. Wish me luck!

Comment

P -- Positively excited about my little scripting victory just now. It took me 3 days, a little blood, a lot of sweat and even a few tears... but I just wrote my very first javascript IF/ELSE statement script from scratch and it worked!

Comment

Q - Quite happy to get to know a budding computer programmer!
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

R - Really got good news. I'm back! I got clearance to be on the computer again, so here I am!

S - So the doctor said I was healing well. But no lifting over 10 pounds again, can't bend over (I can crouch), and have to lay on my right side still. But I'm better.

T - Thanks for all the well-wishes. It was appreciated!

Comment

U - Unquestionably, it's now a party! Welcome back, Imzadi!!!
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

V - Very glad to be back!

W - Watching the Minnesota Twins play the New York Yankees in a postseason wild card game. GO TWINS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X