No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U - Unzip the thoughts in your brain to flow properly.. yeah, never works for me.
    Just supporting anyone on here flying from one thought limb to another thought limb, that you'all got lots of company in this area. My school friend and I are always comparing notes as in discovering who has had more of an ADHD / ADD moment whenever we talk with each other (it's something we've grown to accept as our lot in life). She usually wins on the repetitious moments and I win on the lack-brain moments.. otherwise known as "pregnant pauses". Except with my friend and I, we've always had those moments.. it's just something you get used to and learn to live with and eventually laugh about.. cause sometimes yah think it just seems to get worse and worse with each passing year.

V - Very amazing gift - FH - you are gifted in more *intellectual* ways than whatever any ADD / ADHD could possibly be hindering you in daily life. Just thought I'd try to encourage you to not get discouraged with whatever the QEEG scan may reveal. On printed form (this discussion forum) you remind me of one of my bosses, so much that you could be her intellectual *twin*. She's got an A+ scholastic achievement skill level and is a "Jill-of-all-Trades" so to speak. She has the ability to be a chemist, engineer, design artist, gifted writer, and a bunch of other skills. I don't know for certain, but I sense those sorts of gifted skills reside within you, as well.

Comment

W -- Well, it's not so much the forgetting part of my brain, it's that it never stops processing all the information that comes at it, and that which is already in there. I overload several times a week. Although, sometimes I have a thought and then when I don't voice it quick enough I loose it, and gone it is.

X -- X is going to punch her software now -- damn it, I can't work like this.

Y -- You might say I have a lot of information stored on the harddrive, and also, I have a lot of random information stored which comes out at the oddest of times. I've made colleagues stop and stare with my random (sometimes totally useless) information more times than I can count.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Z says I have a little ADD myself, as well as OCD. But mostly a mild/moderate case of bipolar, anxiety, and paranoia. I take meds for it that help, but sometimes I still get overwhelmed.

A - Another problem I have is that cats help me. They're my therapy pet. But since my fiancée and his mom are really allergic, I can't have one anymore. *sigh*

B - Buddies here told me to volunteer with the local animal shelter, but even that is a no-go because the hair I'd bring back on my clothes would set their allergies off. So I look at videos and pics of cats/kittens to help me out. Unfortunately it's not always enough.
        Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
        (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

C -- Cats with no hair, or anti-allergy cats -- they exist. They do require some extra care but they are just as great.

Comment

D -- Did mention I had some brainwave-stuff going on this week, and the verdict is in: I really do have the attentionspan of a gnat. Attention Deficit Disorder it is.

Comment

E - Even I have a little of that too, FH.

F - Fudge, but it's cold here! It's below 0 with the wind chill.

G - Got lots of layers on right now. Brrrrrrrr!

Comment

H - Hi y'all!

I - I've been on vacation then had the flu which is why I haven't been around much lately.

J - Just hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

Comment

K - Kind of you to pop in, pscard! Glad you're doing better.

L - Lousy cold weather here. Right now it's -3 below 0 here, so I'm snuggled up watching CSI: Miami reruns and typing in here.

M - Mondays on the WE channel here are the reruns for the show. I love it!

Comment

N - Nice thing about Hallmark Channel. They're airing family-friendly Christmas movies.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

O -- Other than being slightly PO'd at the costume group for leaving me all alone this weekend, to walk around dressed up as a Star Wars character at the local cinema (as Rey in fact), I'm more or less looking forward to the SW weekend. I might see Rogue One at least once (maybe twice but I doubt it).

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                      N - Nice thing about Hallmark Channel. They're airing family-friendly Christmas movies.
                      P -- Pretty sure christmas movies are always family-friendly... Though, of course, I have no idea what you mean by family-friendly.

Comment

Q - Quite sorry to hear that they left you alone. Was there a miscommunication of some kind?
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

R - Really snowing here and blowing, so we're watching a Hallmark movie called Ice Sculpture Christmas. Surprised to find out that Paul McGillion stars in it. Cool!

Comment

S - Suggestion: Watch Finding a Family on Hallmark Channel On Demand. It's a very good moving that also has Paul McGillion.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                              Q - Quite sorry to hear that they left you alone. Was there a miscommunication of some kind?
                              T -- Today I was joined by someone who isn't a member of our group, but I know him from events. They came to my rescue with their R2. It was a success. And no, it wasn't a miscommunication. I have a feeling that the cinema in the capital and in the other city were simply "cooler".

Comment

U - Under the mistletoe I have been with my sweetie. It was nice!

V -Very nice that they came to be with you, FH.

W - Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe one with family/friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X