No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L - Liking my time off from employment. Getting a lot of things done.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

M - Me? Hobby Lobby is coming to where I live, FINALLY!! (lol!) The building won't be ready until March, but I plan to apply there for a job. Hope I get it!

N - Now watching the Cubs - Dodgers game. Cubs are up 5 to 1. GO CUBS!! (Normally I'm a Minnesota Twins fan, but they're not in it, sad to say.)

O - Okay, who did it? Was it you, FH? You did it! LOL!
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

This is a pic of what my wedding dress kind of looks like in the front, but in a blue...

What the back kind of looks like, also in blue...

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
          O - Okay, who did it? Was it you, FH? You did it! LOL!
          P -- Possibly guilty, but I deny everything.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Q - Query: Did what?
            (Chosen One)

Comment

R - Right now, I'm guilty of not turning in on time. I have another busy day ahead tomorrow (convention time).

Comment

S - Sure, FH. That's what they all say!

T - The Chicago Cubs are up 5 to nothing against the LA Dodgers right now, and it's the bottom of the 8th inning. GO CUBS!!

U - Understand that my fiancee is visibly emotional because he and his grandfather used to watch and cheer for the Cubs when the grandfather was still alive. So my fiancee is really rooting for the Cubs right now.

UPDATE: The Cubs are going to the World Series!! Yeah!
                Last edited by imzadi35; 22 October 2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

V -- Very well done, Cubs! So ... are the Cubs a baseball team? Or is it American Football?

Comment

W - Would be baseball, if it's the "world series" and "innings" is one of the (word) clues. I don't watch baseball. I prefer football.. football follies is more fun to watch, tho.
                    Ice Hockey also is fun to watch, but challenging on keeping up with where the puck is flying or landing on the ice, etc. BTW, Richard Dean Anderson (Jack O'Neill on SG-1) used to play ice-hockey (for real) in his earlier years. He also did an episode or 2 of MacGyver skating on the ice playing ice hockey.

Comment

X -- Baseball doesn't even register on the radar of professional sports over here. So, how would I know which sport the Cubs play. Nor does Ice-Hockey, or American Football. Soccer, tennis, cycling (field and road), field-hockey is up and coming.

Comment

YZ says it's Major League Baseball...
                        http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/index.js...m_mlb_sitelist

A - And when they play, there will be shouting and cheering in our house because my fiancee and I are cheering for the Cubs. Normally I'm a Twins fan, but since they're not in the series, I decided to root for the underdogs, the Cubs.

B - But seriously folks! We're looking at wedding invitations right now. Decisions, decisions!

Comment

C - Call from my future mom-in-law this afternoon before work. It turned out that my fiancee's real father was killed this morning in a fatal car crash. I don't know anything more than he was broadsided and killed instantly.

My fiancee, Ricky, thought of his dad as a deadbeat dad and an a$$ of a person, but he is still sad about his dad's passing.

Comment

D -- Damn, no matter how he felt about him, that's no way to go.

Comment

E - Employment search won't start again until first of the year. Need more time to de-stress and spend time with family.

F - Faucet repairs complete, but have to revisit the one for tub because the lever is too far to the side and I'm not getting enough hot water.

G - Going to take very little effort.
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

H - Hot water is a necessity when taking a bath, IMHO.

I - I agree with you, FH. It's sad.

J - Just can't wait until our new Hobby Lobby gets finished. I plan to apply there and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X