No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M - Mentioning this and wish to say that I am presently 'kitty-sitting' two kittens (female).

N - Now you may ask how I got into this. Well, I ran into a neighbor yesterday during my morning walk. She had a kitten in her hat (Shades of Cat in the the Hat!) and said this and another one were strays, or someone dumped them.

O - Obliged as I was to help, I got the other one to follow me. I stopped a few times for her to catch up and let her rub her face on my shoes so she could feel comfortable with my picking her up.

P - Proceeded we did to my neighbor's house where they were placed into a box so they could be taken to the pet shelter.

Q - Quite surprised that they would not take them for adoption because they needed to weigh at least two pounds. They were each1 1/4 lbs. each.

R - Reasonable alternative was that I take them home to get their weights up. My neighbor is allergic so it was up to me. Pet services gave me two cans of milk, a case of canned kitten food, kitty litter, 2 aluminum baking pans for litter boxes, and several pee-pee pads.

S - So to be honest, I'm a dog-person. I don't dislike cats, it's just that I prefer dogs.

T - The kittens ('kits') are doing well and are very playful.

20160728_115018.jpg
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
      T - The kittens ('kits') are doing well and are very playful.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]41850[/ATTACH]
      Cute!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

U - Undeniably so!

V - Very happy to report that the kits have gained 4 oz. since Wednesday.
        (Chosen One)

Comment

W - Want to apologize for being gone so long. I was on vacation in Northern Minnesota and Duluth, Minnesota, last week. Had loads of fun!

XYZ says we saw Lake Superior and tent-camped near the headwaters of the Mississippi River. It was fun!

A - And we talked as a family, and we're going to Glacier National Park next year. Can't wait!
          Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
          (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhh! Does anyone have an iphone 5s? I'm trying to add a ringtone I made to it, but can't get it to work. HELP!!

Comment

B - Better ask Google. I'm an Android user as far as smartphones go (Samsung). I hope this helps --> Adding ringtone to iPhone 5

Comment

C - Care to share the news that two weeks ago the kittens were taken to pet services for adoption.

D - Decided to take a final pic of one of the kits saying 'Goodbye':
                20160803_084328.jpg
                (Chosen One)

Comment

E - Eyes are tired and sore tonight. Been crying as I have some troubles I have to deal with somehow.

F - Figured my troubles would just go away, but they didn't.

G - Going to the lifelight festival near Sioux Falls, SD, next week on the 4th of September. Can't wait!

www.lifelight.org

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                    C - Care to share the news that two weeks ago the kittens were taken to pet services for adoption.

D - Decided to take a final pic of one of the kits saying 'Goodbye':
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]41876[/ATTACH]

Awwwww! Too cute!

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35;14508813G - Going to the lifelight festival near Sioux Falls, SD, next week on the 4th of September. Can't wait!

[url
                      www.lifelight.org[/url]
                      I - Interesting read of the About-page what Lifelight.org does and is. Not my kind of festival though.

J - Just hoping the weather will be great on the 4th so you can enjoy it to the fullest. Hoping the same for my 4th cause I'll be going to the Efteling amusement park that day -- with friends.

Comment

K - Kinda wondering why BBCA is airing the same Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes that they aired yesterday.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

L - Likely they are confused.

Comment

M - Many thanks for the advice on iPhones.

N - Now I hope you have a good time at the amusement park. I know I will be!

O - On another note, I think my fiancee and I set our date for next year. Now the planning begins. Oy!

Comment

P - Planning can be interesting...

Q - Quite annoyed that I won't be able to make an appointment at the doctor's offices tomorrow, and then I can't remember which doctor I liked (I do remember which one I don't want). Ah well, will have to wait another day... What's another day when I've been walking around with my (quite possibly) injured shoulder for three weeks now. I may have overstretched something and when I stand in front of the mirror it looks like my left clavical is sticking out higher than my right -- it's weird. I'm hyperflexible so I don't really feel it when I overstretch... It hurts a little sure but I thought it would go away on its own. I was clearly wrong.

Comment

R - Right, the verdict is in: due to overstretching one the ligaments in my shoulder, my clavical was able to get from under the joint, thus sticking out a wee bit. Doc put it back as best as possible.

S - She was like "I don't want to hurt you" when she's trying to put the joint and clavical aligned again. And I'm like "That's okay. It feels weird but please continue, you're not hurting me." So *pop* it went back in.

T - The catch is, though, not to raise my arm over my head otherwise it'll pop right out again, and to let it heal on its own. It should be fine -- if I'm careful that is. I think I need to learn how to pop it back in myself cause this is probably going to happen more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X