No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K - 'Kay, it would seem you have plenty of good ideas.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks!
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

L - Like the way you put it together.

M- Most excellent are the colors. Very well done!
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

N - Not taking this timer down... counting down to the end of my workdays. 7,5h is just too long not to use a countdown timer. Only 6h and 51m to go.

Comment

O - oh, nice butterfly
            P - perhaps some autumn flowers would be nice
            Q - question: white dress?
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

R - Remember though, white is for the virgin bride... ...originally anyway. These days it's the go-to color for a perfect wedding. Personally, I'd probably haul myself in a black tuxedo with a bowtie.

Comment

S - Saved a few I liked to my ipad and computer that were white but also had a pop of color to them. I like those. But we're just dream planning/working right now.

T - The sun FINALLY made am appearance today here in SD. I am SO glad! I was really getting sick of all the clouds.

Comment

U - ultra-blue sky today
                  V - very nice, 10°C, last week we had -10°C!!
                  W - warm candle light on the table and one of my not so bright birdies tries to extinguish the flame with it's beak!!!
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

Comment

X - X-cuse! Me! Say what now? You want this template going into production before next week monday?!? You don't even have a French or German version yet? Good luck with that, dear document designer! ... O wait, I'm the designer... CRAP!!

Comment

Y - your lucky day!
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

Z - Zen's what I'm trying to be right now. Deadline won't be made at this rate. Point, I have yet to receive any other version or even the corrections on the Dutch version.

Comment

A -Around and around we go, where we stop, no one knows!

B - Been to my boyfriend's sister's place for a couple of days babysitting. Hopefully I won't have to go back again soon.

C - 'Cause the kids wouldn't listen, the house was a disaster area, and it smelled horribly! His sister has four children aged 6 and under. Oy!

D - Did however get to stop at Sioux Falls, SD and go to their Cracker Barrel Old Country store and get the latest Michael W Smith CD, plus stopped at my fave store there in SF - Hobby Lobby. Yeah!

Comment

Okay, got a printing question for you all. If I went with one of the designs I showed you, what kind of paper should I print it on?

What I thought I'd do is I would print out the image on plain cardstock, and then put all the details of the wedding on vellum paper. Then cut the vellum paper and tie the paper to the cardstock somehow. Thoughts?

Comment

E - extra: What about creating a 3-D effect by putting the details on diferent levels using pieces of cork or something.
                              F - flying butterflies can be fastened with a thin metal spring so they move a little bit
                              CARPE DIEM
                              ANJA

Comment

G - go with thick sort of paper and I love the 3D-effect Anja proposes.

Comment

Working...
                                X