Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N - no snow here
    O - oh, it's about 12°C
    P - people, I wish you all a very nice and peaceful Christmas wherever you are!!!
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

Q - Quiet today at the office. Kinda prefer it that way.

R - Right, should go and get coffee so I can start doing actual work... *eyes the coffeemachine* ...no waiting line... *makes a dash for it*

S - Solstice greetings!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

T - the horses are fed and everything cleaned up
        U - usual cleaning at home in progress
        V - very hungry dog is waiting for a goose-neck
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

W - Working my way through a few difficult templates. It doesn't help that the software I'm using isn't well known and documentation is scarce. It's frustrating as hell.

X - X-mas, I don't celebrate so ordinary night ahead. Possibly watch the next Star Wars film (my sister has seen two so far).

Comment

Y - yes, I'm about to go to the horses, sing a Christmas song, close the gate, give some apples and carrots, stroke noses, clean up sleeping area and ride my bike back
            Z - zzzuper lovely chicken-sticks are waiting, some goat cheese and something sweet and terribly unhealthy for the evening
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

A - As predicted, we watched Episode III on DVD, which I didn't have before today. Decided it was time to go and use my new year's gift from last year and buy me my gift. Yes, we exchange gifts on the first of January.

B - Bought also The Fall of Reach - a Halo animated series.

Comment

C - Christmas Eve is over with 12°C
                D - double pleasure: no tasks today
                E - easy: bath tub is waiting
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

F - Finally! My boyfriend proposed to me last night! He gave me a ring, got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him. I'm so happy!

G - Going to stay engaged for a little bit. Not in a rush to set a date just yet.

H - Heavy snow is predicted for us tomorrow. We're in a Winter Storm Warning for our area for 5-8+ inches. But I still have to work tomorrow, so getting to work will be interesting, to say the least.
                  Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Comment

I - interesting news - all the best for the two of you
                      J - jingle bells go well with snow
                      K - know how to remove snow from your car - if not ask your boyfriend, he may be in the mood of doing it for you!
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

L - Listening to classic music while I fill fandom stockings on Dreamwidth - 16 down, 259 to go.

M - My sister just ordered us tickets to go see the classical ballet piece, The Swan Lake. Will be our first time seeing such a piece. My sister dances ballet as her hobby so chances are she'll love it, and I love classical music so what can go wrong...

Comment

N - nothing except falling asleep
                          O - oh, that would be embarrassing
                          P - please, enjoy it
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

Q - Quite annoyed that I fixed a template problem in 10 minutes today, while I wasted three whole days last week on that same issue. *face!palm*

Comment

R - R&R sometimes helps solving a problem
                              S - short visit at my vet's, Buffy needed yearly inoculation
                              T - terrific, she was growling like a BIG lion, he doesn't care he knows her and trusts me
                              CARPE DIEM
                              ANJA

Comment

U - Understand visits to the vet. My mom's cat gets yearly shots, too.

V - Very cool that Rita Moreno, Cicily Tyson, and George Lucas (among others) were honored by the President for the Kennedy Center Honors.

W - Would love to see Michael W. Smith honored someday. Hopefully you all know who he is. If not, check this out...
                                http://michaelwsmith.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X