No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W - Weather here was nice, too. About 71 degrees, a nice breeze, and plenty of sunshine. Ahhhhh!

XYZ says it's supposed to be this way for awhile. Love that!

A - And please keep my mom in your good thoughts/prayers. She's having her left shoulder replaced tomorrow morning. I'm worried and hoping things go okay. I'll let you all know how she does.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

B - Been at the hospital most of the day. Now it's late Tuesday evening here, and my mom is resting comfortably. She made it through the surgery with flying colors! The doctor said that she had a whole lot of arthritis in the joint, and her rotator cuff repair from before had failed. So he did a reverse replacement, meaning the ball of the joint, normally on the left side, was placed on the right, and the socket, normally on the right side, was placed on the left. He said the joint would work better that way for her. Otherwise he said it went well.

I was really worried about it, so I was glad it went well. The nurse called then and said that she would be in recovery for awhile, then head up to her room. She's there now, and doing good. THANK YOU ALL for your prayers and well-wishes. It means a lot to both her and me. Love you all!

Comment

*bump*

Comment

C - Couldn't post for a while since I was busy.

D - Downing chocolate rabbit & jelly beans.

E - Eyesight posts above were read.

F - Funny thing: went to eye doctor for the first time in 7 years. He said my eyesight improved!

G - Got me how that happened.

H - Had noticed that I had less need for eyeglasses for distance less and less over the last year or so. Stopped using them for driving but still need them for some close-up reading.

I - I didn't do anything special for that to happen, but did find some info on the Doc Oz website: http://www.doctoroz.com/blog/mao-shi...improve-vision
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

J - Just spent the day with my Mom today, as it was her 80th b-day. We had a surprise b-day party for her, and she was really surprised!

K - Kool time we had with her and some neighbors from home that came to wish her well. But the weather was cold, wet, and gloomy.

L - Let it spoil her mood? No! She had a wonderful time and was really happy.

Comment

M - managed to not eat all the dark chocolate. The darker the chocolate, the better.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

N - Not feeling well. Have a bad cold with stuffy, runny nose and eyes, cough that won't quit, and feeling hot. No fever though, so the doc said it was viral and told me to take OTC meds. It sucks being sick!

O - On another note, we pulled off my mom's 80th birthday party yesterday without a hitch. She was totally surprised!

P - Pleased she was because her friends/neighbors came to wish her well.

Comment

N - Not me. I managed to eat the entire chocolate bunny. It was worth every nibble.

O - On a separate forum, someone posted something that I felt was offensive. Emailed mod, but no word back.
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

P - Praying you hear something soon.

Q - Quite better I am. Had to go back to the doctor and get better meds as I got worse. Now I have an inhaler and antibiotics. Feeling a lot better than before!

Comment

R - Really hope you feel well very soon.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

S - Still feeling crappy tonight. I'm still coughing up stuff, and blowing my nose all the time. The inhaler doesn't seem to be working as well as I first thought, but I'm still taking it and the antibiotics. I just want to feel better.

T - Today I had off, so I helped my mom by taking her to her drs. appointment. She had her staples taken out. Then we went out for lunch, and I came home after that.

U - Under the weather she's feeling as well, with the same cough and congestion that I have. She's also on an inhaler, but hers seems to be getting better. They say that whatever this is might last up to two weeks. I hope not.

Comment

V - Very patient one must be when one needs to heal. It WILL take time.

W - Wish you and your mom healthy days and God's blessings.
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

XYZ says thanks, pscard. :wub:

A - Am still taking the meds and using the inhaler, too.

B - But patience I DON'T have much of. I know I need to be though, to get through this ucky stuff.

C - Congrats to my mom who gets to go home on Friday! I'll be taking her home, and then neighbors can help her from there.

Comment

D - Declare I must: Unhappy Income Tax Day!!!
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

E - Elsa and Anna, the Once Upon A Time versions, are spot on. I love them. Anywho, I have water running, I should check that before I flood the building.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X