No announcement yet.

Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno, I don't really keep track. Probably 36 hours, back in the wild, late-night gaming days of my youth.

Can you recommend a good author?
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Douglas Adams.

Is there an Author you DON'T recommend?
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Stephen Donaldson. I just couldn't get into The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant; Unbeliever. Normally I love fantasy but I couldn't make it past the first book. I wanted to gouge my (and Thomas Covenant's) eyes out.

MMORPGS: Awesome way of gaming and interacting with friends, or biggest pile of crap since pixels were first animated on a screen?
        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Never played so no opinion.

Do you LARP!?
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know. Does... dressing up in certain... ways... for the purposes of... certain pleasurable activities involving soon removing said clothes... count as LARPing? If yes, then certainly I've LARPed before, but I'm not LARPing at the moment. Can't find anyone to LARP with.

When was the last time you cried?

Comment

Probably when dog died but that was a few years ago...or when has an emotional attack...but I tend to blot those out....or black out...either one.

Last movie you were excited to see but where horribly dissipointed afterwards?
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Star Trek Nemesis. It. Was. So. Lame.

Did you watch and/or read the Harry Potter films?

Comment

Never did.

Are you excited about the upcoming Star Trek movie?
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                  Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

No,and NO!... But I do laugh at the little kids that dress up to go buy the books at the midnite openings.

Whats the farthest you have ever gone to get something?
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

I did a 170-mile round trip to get some custom-made motorbike boots from a maker of military/bike boots on the other side of the country.

Do you drive more than you walk?

Comment

I live in the American Midwest. If you don't drive you don't get there.
                        We likes our elbow room.

Do you prefer Rain or Snow?
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Snow if I'm walking, rain if I'm driving, neither if I'm on two wheels.

Constantine, the film. Great, or dire?

Comment

If your refering to the Keanu movie. somewhere inbetween horrible and eh not bad.

Fav easter egg color?
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, purple I think.

What do you do to distract yourself when you're just unhappy with the outcome of the day?
                              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Play a game with the kids or, put on an old favorite movie.

What gets you up and going in the morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X