Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely the 10th

Do you have a favorite Doctor Who episode?
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Haven't watched Dr Who in many years, but I liked the old Daleks, so anything with those in them.

Do you watch/like supermarionation?
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

I have never heard of it but it sounds interesting.

What is your favorite thing to do?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Read

What was the last book you read?
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

I'm reading A Dance with Dragons now. The one I read before that was, well... A Feast for Crows.

Have you read the Song of Ice and Fire books?
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

Shamefully, no. I'm so busy with writing + other hobbies that I haven't had time for reading lately.

Where do you see yourselve 5 years from now?
              Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Maybe in Tennessee living near my family and being married and having kids

What kind of bird do you like?
                sigpic
                Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't have a particular favourite, but some include: Raptors for their speed and grace, parrots for their personality, corvids for their intelligence, and these little guys for their beauty:

Spoiler:

If you could be any cartoon character for a day, who would you be?

Comment

Supergirl

Do you like to wear sneakers or boots?
                    sigpic
                    Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                    http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sneakers don't really exist here. What I wear depends on what I need to do. When I'm walking to work/walking the dog, I wear trainers, boots or wellies depending on what the weather's doing. When I'm riding my motorbike, I wear full protective bike boots. When I'm horse riding, I wear riding boots. When I'm out jogging I wear trainers.

Look to your book shelf. What's the first book that catches your eye?

Comment

Doctor Who: Prisoners in Time:Issue #1.

Whats the first thing you see hen you look away from your comupter screen?
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

My laptop And on the other side, a book case full of textbooks.

Did you ever play (and finish) Monkey Island?

Comment

Nope. Never played it.. although I just did play and complete Burger Time! Only too me 30 years!!!!

Do you own 1 or more game systems? If so Which ones?
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

More than one. A PC, a laptop, an X-box, a Nintendo DS, and an ancient Amiga 500 that needs a new PSU (mine blew up).

What time is bed time?

Comment

Depends on the day.

What is the longest you have ever gone with out any sleep?
                                I like Sharky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X