• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

Are you ace "Creature of the Night"?
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

I'm a creature of the night despite getting up uber early.

Would you be happy if there was a "silent day" where no one was allowed to talk?
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Yes.

If there was a "Silent Day" and someone spoke on it just to be a a-hole. How would you PUNISH THEM!?
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Yes I would. *gets out heavy boots and prepares to kick something...*

Do you get irritated when people talk in movie theaters during a movie?
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Yes.

When that happens to you. Do you fume and silently ignore it,or do you start talking really loudly about how annoying it is when people wont shut up when in a movie theater where people are paying to watch something?
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Well I used to fume silently and now I don't even bother going to the movies. People talking and munching on various junk food and people that let their cell phones ring annoy me.

Do you find it funny people who look at themselves and strike a pose in shopping windows?
              Last edited by geekywraith; 23 September 2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Not particularly, but I enjoy dark satire, so posers don't really appeal to my sense of humour.

What's your favouritest book ever?
                Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Dresden Files "Dead Beat"

Did you ever stop reading a book that was boring?

Comment

Sadly, yes. Luckily not often.

Have you ever had a fit of road rage?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebIUgP4oPUA

I'm sorry, I had to

Eh, depends, I have had some fits but nothing big.

Do you have anyone who inspires you? (celebrity, public figure, friend, etc?)
                      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Several people. Some are public figures, some are writers/artists/musicians, and some are personal friends.

Do you ever wake up from a dream and find something in it that compels you to write it down?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                        sigpic
                        now also appearing on DeviantArt
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Not really, but sometimes I have dreams that I can't shake off for a few days after I've had them.

Last song that got stuck in your head?
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

Home by the Goo Goo Dolls.

Pick a random song and say it to yourself........Is it stuck in your head now?
                            Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I don't want to risk trying!

What's for breakfast?
                              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                              - R.E.M.

Comment

bread and cheese

what kind of hobbies do you have?
                                Lost in space ...

Comment

Working...
                                X