• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then you are held responsible for a car accident
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      I don't get the appeal of Facebook.. All my family are on there How can I be myself if they're all watching?

But how do you know if they are watching or not? Do they poke you or send messages?

I love poking peeps on there.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Better solution: Attempt to re-aim the mirror, targeting the driver of the car behind you.
        Can't do that. My #1 rule is "Do no harm."
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

Its also technically a traffic violation
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            But how do you know if they are watching or not? Do they poke you or send messages?

I love poking peeps on there.
            I see them in real life.

I haven't posted anything on Facebook for years. The last time I did I was questioned/lectured about the pictures I posted.

It was only my Dalek model.

Comment

Well, posting selfies on FB isn't the smartest idea in the world.

Comment

Well this is PH
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Not being able to do stuff at the same speed as everyone else is a pet peeve as I found out moreso the other night I just got a little depressed over it.

This is as I wrote this last night.

I'm a little depressed tonight.

I don't normally build much in the way of electronics, Haven't done so for a long, long, long time and it's one of those things I picked up as a teenager and did because mainly other people said "no you shouldn't do that" because of my eyesight issues and such, seeing small components soldering etc.

Anyway back then I used to love it, built lots of thing, and most of them worked.

But tonight I bought a kit for a small digital voice recorder and the package says build time of around an hour or such. That's fine if you can coordinate and all, but anyway it took me 3hrs 25 minutes, and though it worked I felt a bit down in the dumps that it took that long. I know as I got older things would get worse with things like speed and coordination but geez. That build time really got to me.

Anway just wanted to vent.

Comment

Not being able to do stuff at the same speed as everyone else is a pet peeve as I found out moreso the other night I just got a little depressed over it.

This is as I wrote this last night.

I'm a little depressed tonight........

Anway just wanted to vent.
                    ((((Huggles)))) to you!
                    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

One pet peeve I have is when young adults (18 and up), or even those in high school who have really loud music playing in their vehicles, so much that the whole building and/or car shakes and pounds, comes through the drive through where I work. They have HUGE sub woofers in the backs of their vehicles, and they think it's really cool to blast it.

For one, it's highly annoying, especially when I'm trying to take another order or even their order, and second, it really hurts my ears, too. So I wish they'd shut it down while they order and pick up their meal.

Another pet peeve is the diesel pickups that come through and expect you to take their order without shutting off their engines. First, I can't possibly hear you over your engine. Second, turning it off is just common courtesy, unless you have a really, really good reason not to. And finally, if you want your order to be right, shut off your vehicle. I'll be able to hear you properly, and you'll get just what you ordered.
                      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                        One pet peeve I have is when young adults (18 and up), or even those in high school who have really loud music playing in their vehicles, so much that the whole building and/or car shakes and pounds, comes through the drive through where I work. They have HUGE sub woofers in the backs of their vehicles, and they think it's really cool to blast it.

For one, it's highly annoying, especially when I'm trying to take another order or even their order, and second, it really hurts my ears, too. So I wish they'd shut it down while they order and pick up their meal.

Another pet peeve is the diesel pickups that come through and expect you to take their order without shutting off their engines. First, I can't possibly hear you over your engine. Second, turning it off is just common courtesy, unless you have a really, really good reason not to. And finally, if you want your order to be right, shut off your vehicle. I'll be able to hear you properly, and you'll get just what you ordered.
                        yeah....and you won't be choking on their exhaust either

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                          ((((Huggles)))) to you!

Thank you so much.........

It's just depressing that it's something I can do just not in the same way as everyone else.

I think it was the first project that I had build that didn't work that set the mood, but the second kit with the voice recorder did work so that cheered me up, but it's the fact both took 3 hours or so each and the first one just botched up with the LED's and close spacing of the solder pads.

Comment

Thank you so much.........

It's just depressing that it's something I can do just not in the same way as everyone else.

I think it was the first project that I had build that didn't work that set the mood, but the second kit with the voice recorder did work so that cheered me up, but it's the fact both took 3 hours or so each and the first one just botched up with the LED's and close spacing of the solder pads.
                            It sounds like you're only slower now because you haven't done it for a long time.. Keep doing it and you'll get faster again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              It sounds like you're only slower now because you haven't done it for a long time.. Keep doing it and you'll get faster again.

It's not that....... It is the fact it's hard to see the solder pads. I have problems with things like catching a ball too. Judging distances and spacial movement. The reaction times just are not there.

Comment

It's not that....... It is the fact it's hard to see the solder pads. I have problems with things like catching a ball too. Judging distances and spacial movement. The reaction times just are not there.
                                Your perception of depth is impaired, you mean to say.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X