• Show
Clear All

Dear Husband

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

My thread is more successful thus far then I would have suspected.
      sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Losing my voice! Damnit.. I needs it! I wants it!! I has to haves it!!

MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
        This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Here's one - people crossing over those pony things with everything else! I'm so sick of seeing them now!
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
            Losing my voice! Damnit.. I needs it! I wants it!! I has to haves it!!

MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
            *passes ally some tea with lots of honey*

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              i wont hurt you...much *evil grin*

but they are so sweet and cute, furry purry pawed likkle things
              Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
              My pet peeve is that DH is allergic to cats and so I can't have one.
              I'm Allergic too

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
              My thread is more successful thus far then I would have suspected.
              People have alot of Pet Peeves
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Weather that is all nice and warm, then suddenly decides to get chilly and nasty.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                  Here's one - people crossing over those pony things with everything else! I'm so sick of seeing them now!
                  huh?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    huh?
                    Pretty sure that's a reference to My Little Pony being crossed with damn near everything else these days.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                      i wont hurt you...much *evil grin*
                      *throws another Bieber in lake*
                      sigpic
                      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                        Pretty sure that's a reference to My Little Pony being crossed with damn near everything else these days.
                        Oh. Must have my head in the sand.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

my worst peeve is *word*heads
                          sigpic

Comment

oh and people who laugh at there own jokes
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                              oh and people who laugh at there own jokes
                              But my jokes are funny...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                                But my jokes are funny...
                                My BIL claimed to be a "very funny guy" when we first met him. We have yet to find that guy...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X