Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    No.
    Enlighten me then

Okay. But I'm not following you here.
    Okay.
    What if we could though? What if God did have a way of saying "Yes?"
    Is it universal and can or will everybody interpret it the same way?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Enlighten me then
      I just don't define "Free Will" in this context the same way you do. As it is used within the theology, it doesn't mean the same thing. We are free to obey or disobey. To lead our lives. But that doesn't mean we are free of consequence. The Law stands universal for all irregardless.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Keep going ... this whole bantering back and forth is fascinating.. especially when it's coming from a different POV than just myself (who sometimes feels like I'm just writing to *me, myself and I*).

As for it being written "for then and now", how can you say that if you question what is or is not prophecy? I mean, you did say it was nice and all to use modern meanings, but how would we know? Would that same level of uncertainty exist today due to a mis-interpretation?
        How can we know 100%..? We don't. But by *faith* in the roadmap (the Bible) has placed before us, we can pretty much figure out where the mysterious pieces of the puzzle belong. Paraphrasing what Jesus did say in Matthew 24 and Luke 21-- "when you see all these things beginning to take place.. wake up and know that my return is near!"

Revelations, when penned was far removed from Judaism... Why did they write it? God told them to via angel express. Perhaps as a point of differentiation? I don't know.
        Love that *via angel express* Humor is a good thing, IMO. It helps add new sparks into an overly detailed conversation. ... See, this is the sort of style of writing I, personally, totally enjoy. I tend to learn much better that way, than some dry and weary, boring method of putting words on a page and having some reader or listener got lulled to sleep and eventually fell out of a window (and "died"), like Eutychus did from hearing Paul speak into midnight and then until daylight (see Acts 20:7-12).

Well, the whole trumpets thing is pretty darn literal dude!!

I mean the events after the trumpets, and IIRC, the trumpets are heard around the world, so going literal here does not help.
        I don't think (or believe) the "trumpets" sounded in Revelation will be audibly heard by humans. There's also the "Seals" (sealing of the chosen or elect) that occurs prior to the "trumpets" being sounded, and the "bowl" judgements that get poured out after the "trumpets" make noise.

BTW, I know the following comment is (or might be) pure silly stuff -- but if the whole "end of this age" is occurring NOW -- that means the *approximate* season or timeframe might be within the next few months or years within my own lifetime -- when the world news noted that Donald Trump finally made it to the final Republican potential candidate position, and IF he wins the 2016 election (or even if he doesn't), is HE the last *TRUMP* that will be heard (short for Trumpet)..? Afterall, his devoted voters are sort of being termed as
        "Trumpeteers" .. freaky coincidence? One can only wonder when compiling all of the other eventful details together..

I've also heard over the past several years about some sort of mysterious hum that many people in various places around the world have audibly been hearing. I tried to hear the videos about that particular "hum" which has been described as a low-toned blast or series of hum-like blasts, but I doubt if that is one of the trumpets that are mentioned in the book of Revelation.. tho it could be.

I also heard that a shofar being sounded is sort of like a trumpet. The one I read about was mentioning about the events that occur during the Jewish feast of trumpets, which in 2016 will occur at "Feast of Trumpets: October 2-3, 2016". Also, possibly noteworthy to mention is that at some future time following the "Feast of Trumpets" are the events for the
        * Day of Atonement -- October 11-12, 2016
        and the
        * Feast of Tabernacles/Shelters/Harvest: October 16-23, 2016
        In Messianic symbolism, that might make sense for salvation -- atonement and then the harvest field is brought into the "Tabernacle" shelters. Maybe that's just a random thought, but someone else on another website brought it up, so this is merely a curious thought.

I could be wrong here, but SG's thread here seems to be predominantly dealing with revelations, so I feel that distinction is worth bearing in mind.
        Well, the prophecies focused within the book of Revelation may seem to take precedence at the moment, but there are other books that also support the events of Revelation, such as Daniel, parts of Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Joel (the "Day of the LORD" -- see especially Joel 2:28-32).

As for discussing other stuff, I'd love to mention about those intriguing mites with eight legs that live in our eyelashes and eat the oils in our skin. Creepy, but fascinating. Annoying too, when feeling like something just crawled into my eye and I often end up ripping out eyelashes, and not because of some allergy particle landing in there or elsewhere on my face or skin.. it's very tempting to see what those little white blobs are under a microscope. Sleep-Sand (from fluid build-ups), or living critters..

Found another item of interest too. Laminin -- the "glue" that holds every cell of our very physical being together (or holds the very things of the entire universe together). Described with "laminins are heterotrimeric glycoproteins with binding regions for collagen"..
        And its anatomical shape.. supposedly has a cross-like shape.. or pharmaceutical logo two snakes on a pole shape. Really awesome! So, THE cross (of Jesus) is the very shape and (symbolic?) origin from God's plan of HIStory that holds our very universe and galaxies and matter together. I read somewhere where someone described this Laminin as "THE God particle".. it's already been found, and existed long before the CERN accelerator was built to *find* it -- as some other structural thing or shape..

I can't discuss those (in greater detail) now (I'm too busy with other things..got major family events happening..). So, please feel free to resume to the previous *prophecy* vs. Free will vs. whatever discussion.
        Last edited by SGalisa; 21 May 2016, 05:31 PM. Reason: fix typos & added expanded thoughts

Comment

I just don't define "Free Will" in this context the same way you do. As it is used within the theology, it doesn't mean the same thing. We are free to obey or disobey. To lead our lives. But that doesn't mean we are free of consequence. The Law stands universal for all irregardless.
          I don't see how that is different to what I said Tood.
          I said you are free to reject or accept (obey or disobey), I said that the punishment will happen regardless if you don't obey. That's free will with consequences.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
            How can we know 100%..? We don't. But by *faith* in the roadmap (the Bible) has placed before us, we can pretty much figure out where the mysterious pieces of the puzzle belong. Paraphrasing what Jesus did say in Matthew 24 and Luke 21-- "when you see all these things beginning to take place.. wake up and know that my return is near!"

Don't forget what the next verse says "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." What does he mean by "this generation?" It's an important question to ask.

I don't think (or believe) the "trumpets" sounded in Revelation will be audibly heard by humans. There's also the "Seals" (sealing of the chosen or elect) that occurs prior to the "trumpets" being sounded, and the "bowl" judgements that get poured out after the "trumpets" make noise.

BTW, I know the following comment is (or might be) pure silly stuff -- but if the whole "end of this age" is occurring NOW -- that means the *approximate* season or timeframe might be within the next few months or years within my own lifetime -- when the world news noted that Donald Trump finally made it to the final Republican potential candidate position, and IF he wins the 2016 election (or even if he doesn't), is HE the last *TRUMP* that will be heard (short for Trumpet)..? Afterall, his devoted voters are sort of being termed as
            "Trumpeteers" .. freaky coincidence? One can only wonder when compiling all of the other eventful details together..
            Considering that it only works in the English language...yeah it's pure silly stuff.
            I've also heard over the past several years about some sort of mysterious hum that many people in various places around the world have audibly been hearing. I tried to hear the videos about that particular "hum" which has been described as a low-toned blast or series of hum-like blasts, but I doubt if that is one of the trumpets that are mentioned in the book of Revelation.. tho it could be.

I can find the videos that show that these are hoaxes and explainable noises. That is, they have human origins.

I also heard that a shofar being sounded is sort of like a trumpet. The one I read about was mentioning about the events that occur during the Jewish feast of trumpets, which in 2016 will occur at "Feast of Trumpets: October 2-3, 2016". Also, possibly noteworthy to mention is that at some future time following the "Feast of Trumpets" are the events for the
            * Day of Atonement -- October 11-12, 2016
            and the
            * Feast of Tabernacles/Shelters/Harvest: October 16-23, 2016
            In Messianic symbolism, that might make sense for salvation -- atonement and then the harvest field is brought into the "Tabernacle" shelters. Maybe that's just a random thought, but someone else on another website brought it up, so this is merely a curious thought.

The Shofar is exactly what Revelations is referring to. It's used to announce times of Jewish Festivals. So it is used in the vision to announce the times, or mark periods or events of importance...or rather visions of importance. For emphasis drawing upon old testament imagery.

Well, the prophecies focused within the book of Revelation may seem to take precedence at the moment, but there are other books that also support the events of Revelation, such as Daniel, parts of Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Joel (the "Day of the LORD" -- see especially Joel 2:28-32).

With some notable exceptions, they are very much the same prophecies.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget what the next verse says "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." What does he mean by "this generation?" It's an important question to ask.
              aretood2--will reply to your question later, since I came up with several different answers. In the meantime...

Wow. So much happening lately.
              Posting it here, than in the politics topic, because some of this goes waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic there. Okay here to skid down some new bunny trails--all possibly connected with historical prophecies regarding the New World Leader/United Earth-World Gov't still yet to come... Considering some of this info under the "conspiracy" category, because that is exactly what this is at this point.. pure speculations by many who have stumbled upon these items..
              Besides, imagine the field day Alex Jones and Michael Savage will be having with THIS news-packed week this week coming! oy!

*Conspiracy* meaning = for the info here, the question has been pondered if anyone in the Soros family (who are of Jewish descent) is (going to be) connected to the future antichrist? Or (since the Islamic State takeover) will that *antichrist* (anti-christian enforcer-believer) be a Muslim person who reaches out some sort of peace agreement with Jewish Israel..?

Anywho.. just heard that Most of the entire Democratic party & some Republicans apparently got hacked by Guccifer2.0 (posted info on his/her own wordpress site). Apparently Guccifer2.0 has actual docs revealing some very shady (incriminating) info.. But most of the lefty MSM will probably rewrite it, so it slants anything that might be on the political lefty side currently noted as corruptible dealings into *innocence* (however, seems most of the entire news media has gone into complete silence by burying the headlines about this.. and people wonder why mention articles from extreme politically "right" ended places? are the folks writing about this stuff incorrect and off balance or what??)..

So.. now that the dirty (political) laundry has been exposed, which again might sort of reinforce that movie about "Hillary's America" with an emphasis on the history of the USA Democratic party.. nothing below really mentioned about Donald Trump being a possible sideshow "plant" to distract what's going on, or is there some other reason his election tidbits are so distracting..?? He's certainly been a distraction to the Democratic side. Anyway, such a tangled web of info this is.. (which is why it might not make sense in certain areas.. too jumbled to piece together!)

Nancy Pelosi was in the news -- her personal computer got hacked, and thus, she was throwing fits when she got obscene and harassing messages. Can't blame her for the fit tossing.

In other news, Hillary Clinton's VP running mate Tim Kaine was noted as dining out with George Soros' son, Alex Soros. What's significant about that..?? well.. read the fine print in the articles. Is Kaine really taking marching orders/advice directly from Alex, as mediator with dad, George? or is their meeting honestly just a casual get-together, like the rest of us nobodies do with our friends..? Not a fan of Breitbart, especially with its continuously changing videos or ads, but Both article links in the spoiler quotes below..especially the comments that follow in both article links--comments=..must read..!!

Spoiler:
              "Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite"
              by Matthew Boyle
              12 Aug 2016, Washington, D.C.
              (Copyright © 2016 Breitbart)

...The fact that Alex Soros, who was inspired in his own progressivism by his controversial father, has unfettered access to Kaine—Hillary Clinton's running mate—is unsurprising...

Even more troubling than the Clinton Cash narrative though is the fact that Hillary Clinton's tax returns—the 2015 returns were released on Friday—show that she and Bill Clinton have made a whopping $240 million since leaving the White House when George W. Bush won the 2000 presidential election. That's a long way from "dead broke," which they said they were at the time, and it's all from their governmental connections and paid speeches.

...Alex Soros' Tim Kaine summit comes after a litany of other high-profile meetings he has had with top Democrats...

George Soros, Alexander's father, supports the Trans Pacific Partnership on the condition that it add China into the mix—something Hillary Clinton has not ruled out, while Trump has...

...In addition to trade policy, on immigration policy, Soros supports mass amnesty for every illegal alien in America—something Hillary Clinton has promised to do within her first hundred days in office. Trump, meanwhile, opposes amnesty for illegal aliens and supports securing the U.S. border with Mexico once and for all with a wall.

Soros also backs the free flow of "refugees" from the Middle East—among other places—into the United States and Europe, despite the obvious risks and threats they pose to the local communities as evidenced by what happened to a 5-year-old girl in Twin Falls, Idaho, who was raped brutally by a group of "refugees." The local police department there, as Breitbart News has reported, has been filled with many of these "refugees"—in fact, 10 percent or seven of the 72 officers are "refugees."
              and Excerpts of the same above article, BUT with more reader comments at the end...

"Globalists Unite:Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son As Donald Trump (Excerpts)"
              by Matthew Boyle
              12 Aug 2016, Washington, D.C.
              (freerepublic-dot-com)

{EDIT.. snip! need to brush up on my Tv shows and geography, too}

Anywho.. actually, Alex Soros doesn't sound like such a bad guy with his philanthropic interests around this precious planet, known as earth. Got that impression about him in a Forbes article. But similar info was noted in another article from an InsidePhilanthropy-dot-com site----this particular article focused on how little is currently known about Alex Soros and went into greater detail with him, while mentioning a few brief comments about his siblings, too.

Oh.. and along billionaire George Soros' dealings, his "Open Society Foundation" also apparently got hacked too. Another site thegatewaypundit(dotcom) not a fan of with its instant-on videos.. anyway... according to it----and Per DC-Leaks, George Soros is portrayed this way--

"BREAKING—- George Soros's Open Society Hacked and Information Leaked Online"
              by Jim Hoft, Aug 13th, 2016 4:24 pm
              (2016 theGatewayPundit.com. All rights reserved.)

...George Soros is a Hungarian-American business magnate, investor, philanthropist, political activist and author who is of Hungarian-Jewish ancestry and holds dual citizenship. He drives more than 50 global and regional programs and foundations. Soros is named as the architect and sponsor of almost every revolution and coup around the world for the last 25 years. Thanks to him and his puppets USA is thought to be a vampire, not a lighthouse of freedom and democracy. His slaves spill blood of millions and millions people just to make him even more rich. Soros is an oligarch sponsoring Democratic party, Hillary Clinton, hundreds of politicians all over the world. This website is designed to let everyone take a look at restricted documents of George Soros' Open Society Foundation and related organisations. It represents workplans, strategies, priorities and other activities of Soros. These documents shed light on one of the most influential network operating worldwide.
              and more in the news, Twitter just suspended Guccifer2.0's account, probably because of its publicizing of the USA's Democrats and their connections (corrupt or not)...

Also, possibly noteworthy--but filed under *conspiracy*, (days?) shortly after WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange stated Wikileaks was about to expose some very indictive info about Hillary's emails with connections around the globe, etc., 3 (that's three) of Wikileaks "whistleblowers" were murdered, with one being an active, but now dead, DNC staffer--dead at 27 years old.
              (that was Seth Rich who was *mysteriously* murdered in the streets of Washington, D.C., on July 10--murdered why..?)

If the above mysterious DC murders wasn't bad enough news, in addition to the murdered Wikileaks (let's label them) secret "agents,"
              Iran had one of its nuclear scientists executed just prior to the August 7, 2016 news reports. Iran claimed Iranian nuclear scientist Shahram Amiri was executed for spying, even tho Shahram Amiri claimed he was abducted by the CIA... Shahram Amiri's name apparently showed up in one of Hillary's emails that also apparently got deleted... Oooooooh really? Another wild coincidence in a string of too many others to bother listing... One day, I was reading that the scientist got executed --- thought Iran just off'd him for poor job performance, and nearly the next day, I was reading that this same scientist was probably executed, just because his name got published that his name showed up on several of Hillary Clinton's emails...?! really??

There was another article that had a list of 46 dead names connected in one way or another to the Clinton's...
              Spoiler:
              "Clinton Body Count Rises As Three More People Connected To DNC Mysteriously Die"
              by Geoffrey Grider, August 9, 2016
              (©2016 NOW THE END BEGINS)

Townhall had a similar article.
              Yeah, definitely a few seriously wild *coincidences* / conspiracies circling around the globe and showing how really tight the strings and weavings of the masterpiece fabric loom are attached in various places..

The plots thicken. Whatever is going on, on the Biblical level, there is a spiritual warfare fight going on for the SOULs of this world. Even whichever humans are being declared (correctly so or not) as being the elite puppet masters with their underling servants, there is a higher power that even the human "masters" are unwittingly serving to, as well.

Ephesians 6:12 (New International Version (NIV))
              "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Ephesians 6:12 (Living Bible (TLB))
              "For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies—the evil rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world."
              Last edited by SGalisa; 14 August 2016, 11:28 AM. Reason: corrected info, added news

Comment

What the hell did I just read?
                You know what, don't worry.

What do you think of the Tea party SG?
                sigpic

Comment

What the hell did I just read?
                  You know what, don't worry.
                  Not worrying. Not much I can do about it anyway.
                  As for what it was? the latest in news, for one.. News that the majority of the MSM won't touch, but won't question either.. good little soldiers!

Otherwise, What was all that?? Compilation of the convoluted *legacy* that surrounds Hillary Clinton, whether it's directly or indirectly connected and of conspiracy value or of some real deal events that are too BIG and wide-scale that the whole *connecting of the dots* is incomprehensible..! What *really* happened or is happening will never probably be known to the rest of this world--not on this side of eternity. However, the tapestry of life is being woven, and we can only see the gnarled underside of criss-crossing threads--not the other side of the fabric that shows a design or picture that actually makes any sense.

Anywho, in the Biblical spectrum, which also interconnects at a different level (way) with aretood2's inquiry
                  What does he mean by "this generation?

..me, and a few others studying earth's future "prophesies," have been trying to figure out if our timeline in the here and now is part of the (generation that will see the) revealing of the "beast" (or the "anti-christ") who causes the abomination of desolation, and if yes, then which cast of "players" will be connected to this Anti-christ that Revelation 13 states will someday rule over the earth. If God is permitting a *great deception* to occur that if possible, even believers in Jesus Christ might be led astray, then WHAT or WHO is that great deception? Who is behind this event that makes the deception so vivid that most of the naive world would believe in its lie..?

Is Hillary Clinton involved (thus, why mentioning all of those news articles above)..? Since George Soros is often labeled as someone sooooooo evil, does George Soros have connections to the Anti-Christ, as described in the Bible..? By now, people speculating on this should realize that George doesn't look like he has enough years left in him to complete the mission of being the actual Anti-Christ.

So, if he is connected to evil incarnate----would it be one of his own children being prepped and inspired to carry on that legacy (they are of Jewish ancestry) or who would become that anti-christ persona? That's why the story of Alex Soros was intriguing, at best -- Alex seems like an overall nice guy, so far. VP potential Kaine is a democrat, which some folks commenting at the end of certain news articles, have rewritten as being a member of the demon-rat political party system.. Oh, what a tangled web (tapestry?) our world is weaving..!

What do you think of the Tea party SG?
                  Ewwww. I don't drink tea.. I don't like tea--smell or taste..
                  But I like watching the Doctor drink tea on Doctor Who.. very *classy*..
                  And yes, I *know* that is not what you meant..

Comment

Not worrying. Not much I can do about it anyway.
                    As for what it was? the latest in news, for one.. News that the majority of the MSM won't touch, but won't question either.. good little soldiers!

Otherwise, What was all that?? Compilation of the convoluted *legacy* that surrounds Hillary Clinton, whether it's directly or indirectly connected and of conspiracy value or of some real deal events that are too BIG and wide-scale that the whole *connecting of the dots* is incomprehensible..! What *really* happened or is happening will never probably be known to the rest of this world--not on this side of eternity. However, the tapestry of life is being woven, and we can only see the gnarled underside of criss-crossing threads--not the other side of the fabric that shows a design or picture that actually makes any sense.

Anywho, in the Biblical spectrum, which also interconnects at a different level (way) with aretood2's inquiry
                    What does he mean by "this generation?

..me, and a few others studying earth's future "prophesies," have been trying to figure out if our timeline in the here and now is part of the (generation that will see the) revealing of the "beast" (or the "anti-christ") who causes the abomination of desolation, and if yes, then which cast of "players" will be connected to this Anti-christ that Revelation 13 states will someday rule over the earth. If God is permitting a *great deception* to occur that if possible, even believers in Jesus Christ might be led astray, then WHAT or WHO is that great deception? Who is behind this event that makes the deception so vivid that most of the naive world would believe in its lie..?

Is Hillary Clinton involved (thus, why mentioning all of those news articles above)..? Since George Soros is often labeled as someone sooooooo evil, does George Soros have connections to the Anti-Christ, as described in the Bible..? By now, people speculating on this should realize that George doesn't look like he has enough years left in him to complete the mission of being the actual Anti-Christ.

So, if he is connected to evil incarnate----would it be one of his own children being prepped and inspired to carry on that legacy (they are of Jewish ancestry) or who would become that anti-christ persona? That's why the story of Alex Soros was intriguing, at best -- Alex seems like an overall nice guy, so far. VP potential Kaine is a democrat, which some folks commenting at the end of certain news articles, have rewritten as being a member of the demon-rat political party system.. Oh, what a tangled web (tapestry?) our world is weaving..!

Bah. Picard drinks more tea that the past 4 Doctors combined.

Comment

So why not answer what I -mean- rather than dodge the question?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        Bah. Picard drinks more tea that the past 4 Doctors combined.
                        It's Fifty Shades of Earl Grey for him.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I just pictured Picard and that "Archeologist" he had the hots for...
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

The word you are looking for is Vash
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I liked her though. They would have made an amazing couple, even given Picard some children so he wouldn't have a near breakdown when his brother's family died in a fire...or was it cousin? I need to rewatch TNG and the movies...
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

His brother and his "uncle" (Nephew) Rene.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X