No announcement yet.

Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to use small words so people under stand.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Sq?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

That's one
        sigpic

Comment

EPG is another
          Jelgate is right

Comment

That's more like sign language.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              EPG is another
              whut animal0019.gif

Comment

he goes back to his ship and drags the truck driver to his truck then returns to his ship, programs the computer to reverse course and goes back through the worm hole, jello and all, he winds up at the same point he left, still a week and a half away from HIS baconoidia and he still has most of his freeze dried meals but it will be close. he runs out of food, still four days away from baconoidia, and he has no other choice, he got some of the tofu burgers from the restaurant owner to replace what he was giving her, as a last resort he eats them, hunger makes you do desperate things, the tofu burgers weren't as bad as he thought they would be, they were WORSE;

"oh my god, those poor people, i have got to do some thing."

he looks around for something to kill the taste of the tofu, and finds only one thing horse raddish, the one thing he hates more than bacon, but as he thought, *hunger makes you do desperate things.*, he spreads the horse raddish on the burger and eats it,

*at least it kills the taste of the tofu, but I am SO going to kill those ground guys when i get back home.*

three of those burgers was enough to keep him from loosing consiousness and he was able to land on HIS baconoidia, but because he lost his cargo, it got taken off at the other baconoida, he loost his contract with the shipping company, he didn't know what to do, so he thought for a while, and decided to do something desperate, he went to the bank took out a loan aginst his ship and went to the neares meat market. he dug through the garbage for some steaks that had gone bad but still looked good enough to clean up with a little soap and water, he found just enough of them to do the job, he took them back to his ship cleaned them up and shoved them in the frrezer. he went back to the market and used the money he got from his ship and bought them all out of all the freshest meat he could find, steaks, chops,hams, chickens, and yes even all the bacon they had on the market, being the REAL baconida that is saying alot, his ship was so full that when it was time for him to take off, he barely made orbit, then he kicked in his quantum surge and flew back to where the worm hole was,, this time he was ready, he activated his gravity couch, and though the ship was rocking, he wasn't knocking his head around this time. the exit to , shall we call it veganoidia, was SO much easier, and once again he landed at the space port.

he gets out of his ship and takes some cases to the greasy spoon where he was last time, but some thing looked wrong, it was closed, the whole place was boarded up, what the hell hppened here, he wondered, just then a man comes out from the restaurant, it was the truck driver.

"Hey , what happened here?"

"he looks up and sees him, a look of indescribeable joy comes over his face;

"IT'S YOU, it is you, right, i'm not just halucinating again am i?"

"yes, yes, it's me, we met almost two weeks ago, what happened here?"

"i'll tell you, but first , tell me that you have more of those burgers, PLEASE TELL ME THAT... please."

"no, sorry, i don't have any more of those burgers, they are all gone, the ones i gave to the owner were the last case i had."

"NOOOOO...(sob, weep!)"

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Stands alone in victory.
                  There can be only one.
                  You are wrong - I am still here - nine lives!
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

Comment

Ghosts don't count
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                      he goes back to his ship and drags the truck driver to his truck then returns to his ship, programs the computer to reverse course and goes back through the worm hole, jello and all, he winds up at the same point he left, still a week and a half away from HIS baconoidia and he still has most of his freeze dried meals but it will be close. he runs out of food, still four days away from baconoidia, and he has no other choice, he got some of the tofu burgers from the restaurant owner to replace what he was giving her, as a last resort he eats them, hunger makes you do desperate things, the tofu burgers weren't as bad as he thought they would be, they were WORSE;

"oh my god, those poor people, i have got to do some thing."

he looks around for something to kill the taste of the tofu, and finds only one thing horse raddish, the one thing he hates more than bacon, but as he thought, *hunger makes you do desperate things.*, he spreads the horse raddish on the burger and eats it,

*at least it kills the taste of the tofu, but I am SO going to kill those ground guys when i get back home.*

three of those burgers was enough to keep him from loosing consiousness and he was able to land on HIS baconoidia, but because he lost his cargo, it got taken off at the other baconoida, he loost his contract with the shipping company, he didn't know what to do, so he thought for a while, and decided to do something desperate, he went to the bank took out a loan aginst his ship and went to the neares meat market. he dug through the garbage for some steaks that had gone bad but still looked good enough to clean up with a little soap and water, he found just enough of them to do the job, he took them back to his ship cleaned them up and shoved them in the frrezer. he went back to the market and used the money he got from his ship and bought them all out of all the freshest meat he could find, steaks, chops,hams, chickens, and yes even all the bacon they had on the market, being the REAL baconida that is saying alot, his ship was so full that when it was time for him to take off, he barely made orbit, then he kicked in his quantum surge and flew back to where the worm hole was,, this time he was ready, he activated his gravity couch, and though the ship was rocking, he wasn't knocking his head around this time. the exit to , shall we call it veganoidia, was SO much easier, and once again he landed at the space port.

he gets out of his ship and takes some cases to the greasy spoon where he was last time, but some thing looked wrong, it was closed, the whole place was boarded up, what the hell hppened here, he wondered, just then a man comes out from the restaurant, it was the truck driver.

"Hey , what happened here?"

"he looks up and sees him, a look of indescribeable joy comes over his face;

"IT'S YOU, it is you, right, i'm not just halucinating again am i?"

"yes, yes, it's me, we met almost two weeks ago, what happened here?"

"i'll tell you, but first , tell me that you have more of those burgers, PLEASE TELL ME THAT... please."

"no, sorry, i don't have any more of those burgers, they are all gone, the ones i gave to the owner were the last case i had."

"NOOOOO...(sob, weep!)"
                      Oh, so now we are in the drug withdrawal stage I see.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                        You are wrong - I am still here - nine lives!
                        It's why I use a pistol, 15 rounds.
                        sigpic

Comment

Use the grenade
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Then she will just claim it was one life
                            sigpic

Comment

She would be wrong
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I did not say she would not, just that she would claim it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X