No announcement yet.

Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry I haven't been around. CrAzy busy with my art show at school.....but I did manage to just peek in at E9 and apparently he hasn't been seen in around the nest tree area for the past 48 hours, so the videographer expresses in this vid their well wishes for E9 as he has apparently left to venture out into the world to start his own life as an independent eagle. Goodbye E9 and may you fly high and be safe! *sniff*
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I used cement around you
      so where did you get the used cement, more important, how did you move it, used cement is heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I used cement around you
        I thought you sniff it - now you sniff me as well!
        Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        so where did you get the used cement, more important, how did you move it, used cement is heavy.
        He used it to make a sculpture of me!
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post

That's rubber cement. I blame SQ
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Ok so it's day three of no E9 so it's very clear he is off on his own now. Here is a sweet tribute vid put together by Lady Hawk documenting E9's life. It makes me cry. Why do I watch these things?
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

His parents did a better job with him than many humans do for their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post

OHHHH... ok, I get it now, but it wasn't a sculpture, it was an idol, he is worshiping you, I guess he decided to finally give up on petting SQ fuzzy tail and moved on to you, but the big question is does he want you for you, or your rein gold?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  His parents did a better job with him than many humans do for their kids.
                  well, almost.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    Ok so it's day three of no E9 so it's very clear he is off on his own now. Here is a sweet tribute vid put together by Lady Hawk documenting E9's life. It makes me cry. Why do I watch these things?
                    What does it say about your emotional stability if you cry about an animal you never met
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      Oh, I like that one!!! Fly high, you king of the sky!
                      OHHHH... ok, I get it now, but it wasn't a sculpture, it was an idol, he is worshiping you, I guess he decided to finally give up on petting SQ fuzzy tail and moved on to you, but the big question is does he want you for you, or your rein gold?
                      He is worshipping me? He has a funny way of demonstrating it - but that explains the treats on my doorstep now and then!!!
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

Remember this is a guy who loves spam. Something is not right in his head
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

well, almost.
                          Almost? Bore the egg, hatched it, and raised it to be able to go out into the world and live independently. What more do you want?
                          Many human parents can't do so well.

Comment

Like Annoyed's parents. It explains why he is so messed up
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

In all likelihood, I've been living independently and supporting myself since before you were born.

Comment

Your advanced age doesn't really matter in this context
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X