Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Well, I did say I would give the report all the consideration that it is due.
    indeed....and give the "physicians" in the WHO stupid enough to push this felgercarb all the consideration as valid medical professionals that they are due as well.....which is none

Comment

stop confusing the idiots in the WHO with facts PH

Comment

I love Bacon

That is all
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Mr. Kennedy!! *cheers*

I say lets just replace all the ads with Bacon ads!
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

this last episode of the last man on earth had a MAJOR bacon related thing in it, and to be honest, it shocked the hell out of me.scared0011.gifscared0011.gifscared0011.gif

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              Mr. Kennedy!! *cheers*

I say lets just replace all the ads with Bacon ads!
              Or with bacon
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                Probably as long as there has been multi-cellular life on Earth. Cancer is a disease which causes abnormal cell growth, so as soon as there were lifeforms with multiple cells that need to be replaced, there has been the potential for abnormalities in the mitosis process which could lead to the development of tumours, cancerous or otherwise.
                true yes, but you must admit that the radiation released didn't hurt the cancer rates, and since there is no way of covering the areas that the bombs were tested on with leaded concrete, the radiation that is there, in the soil, and sand , and the weathering of the soil and sand spreads the radiation around with the winds, even to this day, the trinity site is still radio active, and visitors there must wear dose meters to be sure that no one gets a heavy dose of radiation.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Or with bacon
                  true....*slaps self* why didn't I think of that? *runs off to eat the ads*

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                    true yes, but you must admit that the radiation released didn't hurt the cancer rates, and since there is no way of covering the areas that the bombs were tested on with leaded concrete, the radiation that is there, in the soil, and sand , and the weathering of the soil and sand spreads the radiation around with the winds, even to this day, the trinity site is still radio active, and visitors there must wear dose meters to be sure that no one gets a heavy dose of radiation.
                    You're overestimating the impact radiation has on cancer. One can't argue that long term exposure to above background increases the probability of getting cancer. The research suggests you have to be exposed to a lot of radiation over a long period to get a significant increase in cancer. You''re more likely to get cancer from smoking one cigarette. Bear in mind radiation has been surrounded around us before the discovery of nuclear energy.
                    Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    true....*slaps self* why didn't I think of that? *runs off to eat the ads*
                    Because I am smarter and more resourceful than you
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

You're overestimating the impact radiation has on cancer. One can't argue that long term exposure to above background increases the probability of getting cancer. The research suggests you have to be exposed to a lot of radiation over a long period to get a significant increase in cancer. You''re more likely to get cancer from smoking one cigarette. Bear in mind radiation has been surrounded around us before the discovery of nuclear energy.

Because I am smarter and more resourceful than you
                      then you can make your own breakfast.....and while you're at it....make mine too

Comment

But that's women's work
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

But that's women's work
                          *dresses him up like a woman* There!

Comment

Can't you dress up PH instead. She is obsessed with chests
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Can't you dress up PH instead. She is obsessed with chests
                              you mean air bags? well it is halloween.....ok...*dresses up PH too* Now you both can make my breakfast! Night!

Comment

if you want to see that last man on earth episode, I was talking about, then you can catch it this week on its web site, WITH OUT giving all that info crap they ask about, you know the bacon episode that I mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X