It makes no difference
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You can't say a certain country in Africa
        hmmmmm *runs to check on Google*
        Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        go ahead and serve me annoyed.... do not pass Go ...do not collect $200....Go straight to jail....finally!! I can quit my job and sit around on the tax payers dime and eat bacon
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I thought you already did that
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought you already did that
            no...you did that not me

Comment

The elderly already steal my taxes already
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                Thanks epg20
                The last given link is very interesting - and I don't even know the Geman term for those biscuits!!!
                well I did a google search for th german food and came up with some german words you can use to describe them to your friends.

breakfast bun.....Frühstück Brötchen

breakfast roll.....Frühstück-roll

and of course breakfast biscuit.....Frühstück-biscuit

I actually took a german class in high school, I only rember enough to say I took german in school , my german is bad.

Comment

so you won't steal the younger generations taxes when you get old and they start to chop you up for jerky, the old ones are always tougher to chew, their bodies dry out , that is where wrinkles come from, but they make great jerky.

Comment

don't worry one day you will get them all back...if you live that long...at this point... I'm not so sure

Comment

Social Security will be gone by the time I reach my 60s
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                        yes.... I'll get the fire hose

innocence and bizarre-ity are two separate things. You can be innocent and still act quite bizarrely

Yeah Yeah yeah I know I'm making up words....sue me! pppfffffft if the Brits can do it...so can I!
                        it is only a made up word if there is no definition if you want a definition for bizarre-ity , see MEEEEEcharacter0011.gif character0093.gif character0271.gif

Comment

they have ben saying that since the 60's.

Comment

meh... we'll see .. I'm sure something interesting will happen before then...you know ...like....the atom bomb or something...this is why I am preparing for my post apocalyptic experience now....by way of Fall Out 4...now come on guys you have to watch the trailer at least and admit just how awesome this game is!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                              meh... we'll see .. I'm sure something interesting will happen before then...you know ...like....the atom bomb or something...this is why I am preparing for my post apocalyptic experience now....by way of Fall Out 4...now come on guys you have to watch the trailer at least and admit just how awesome this game is!
                              [video=youtube;GE2BkLqMef4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4
                              I haven't gotten a new gaming system since my coleco.

Comment

i know how much WE ALL hate tofu, the poisonous tofu bacon lurks behind every potential strip of bacon, now while i'll admit that I am no fan of bacon, I will not let those who eat it risk being poisoned. it took many months, and at great loss of life, I finally discovered the valley of the tofu, and together, we may be able to hunt the dreaded tofu to extinction, but thanks to the bean huggers out there we can only shoot the male tofu, so be careful when hunting, just shoot the ones with the antlers.

http://games.adultswim.com/tofu-hunt...line-game.html

Comment

Working...
                                X