Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the mermaid art!

Mine is more of a merman.................

an old one...... he really is in the water, honest...... not sure if he's actually nekkid but in my mind he is

Last edited by Jumble; 21 May 2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

JW, that is gorgeous!

And I love the old school nekkidMartin art, Jumble
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Challenge 265

Water

Your challenge this week is to make artwork somehow connected to the theme of water - any way you like!

JadedWraith

Az’ryel

Jumble

Comment

CHALLENGE 266

7in7 SPORTS

Your challenge is to create up to 7 icons using the following for inspiration…….

1. Skiing
          2. Running
          3. Swimming
          4. Golf
          5. Football
          6. Cricket
          7. Gymnastics

Please put all your icons onto one background for ease of posting – remember to keep within the size rules: max width 700px, max file size 100kb.

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY 8TH OF JUNE

Please remember to sign your work – thank you

Comment

Might be a bit late but... nah this isnt part of any challenge at the moment, simply something from my current writing project titled Tyranny of Queen Elsa - Frozen Memories

http://fav.me/dccuhvb

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Doesn't have to be part of any challenge Princess - all art is welcome

I have a challenge entry.............

Comment

Nice watery entries and nice 7 in 7 art Jumble

My newest artwork is this one

http://fav.me/dccvuxs

Comment

Thanks Az'ryel

That's a very good likeness of the 10th Doctor!

Another challenge entry..............

Comment

Thanks Jumble I have been testing the likeness with three people, since they recognized it was supposed to be him I uploaded the image

It is another nice entry for the challenge, I like the simple symbols

Comment

Sneaks in....
                      Great job everyone!!!

.....Sneaks out

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                        Thanks Jumble I have been testing the likeness with three people, since they recognized it was supposed to be him I uploaded the image
                        I think it's a very good likeness - well done

It is another nice entry for the challenge, I like the simple symbols
                        Thank you

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Sci! Good to see you And very nice take on the challenge

I have another one..................

Comment

Challenge 266

7in7 Sports

scifan

Jumble

sigpic

Comment

Tutorial Week 75

This next two weeks is Tutorial Week. Every other month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the fortnight to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

Please PM your entries (both your original tutorial and any art you make following a tutorial this fortnight) to Jumble by 5pm Friday 22nd June
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's my newest digi-art for you, if you are interested, I can write a little tutorial on how I did the white on the bg

Comment

I'd be interested to see that Az'ryel - I do love a guy with green eyes

I finally found some time to make these from Josi's tut....

Not sure which I like best

Comment

Working...
                                X