No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really cannot read it...sorry. I like the graphic. The violets, golds, and greys are dramatic.
    sigpic

Comment

yea... that's all original marvel art.... really, all i did was add the text boxes....

edit: slighty better, but blurry... forgot to save the psd before i resized it oh well... gives it a more authentic comic book feel

Last edited by Lilith; 17 September 2013, 07:55 PM.
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

It's just an article I decided to share but I wouldn't consider it 'art' in the sense of what's being done here in this thread. It's first and foremost, a parody of graphic designers for me (and possibly art in a meta sense), but I simply decided to mention it here because it's not quite an 'image' or a manip that people do and upload from their photobucket accounts.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          It's just an article I decided to share but I wouldn't consider it 'art' in the sense of what's being done here in this thread. It's first and foremost, a parody of graphic designers for me (and possibly art in a meta sense), but I simply decided to mention it here because it's not quite an 'image' or a manip that people do and upload from their photobucket accounts.
          All I have to say is
          sigpic

----------
          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            yea... that's all original marvel art.... really, all i did was add the text boxes....

edit: slighty better, but blurry... forgot to save the psd before i resized it oh well... gives it a more authentic comic book feel
            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...deadpool-1.jpg
            Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              I saw this and found it hilarious. Think it's particularly appropriate for those who like cats and design. So I thought I'd share. It's not really art in itself, but still...
              that's the problem with many designers: how to keep their creativity without losing sight of the function.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I disagree - all art is creative. Even creative cropping is art (avatars anyone?) This is a different sort of art, but art nonetheless.
              Cropping can be a art form. I know because I suck at it.

challenge art! this took me a while b/c i couldn't come with anything that would fit the quote... then i thought of deadpool... everything fits deadpool it may be a bit hard to read tho....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...s/deadpool.jpg

and art for another challenge

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../black-cat.jpg
              I had trouble with my quote, although I love it. You seem to be doing quite well.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Great sigs Lil!

The text on Lil's sig...
                "Life's a crazy ride. Nothing's guaranteed." "Let's get chimichangas!" "Ooh, chimichangas!" "We're a crazy ride." "Why do I even bother?"

At least I think it's Chimichangas...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Great sigs Lil!

The text on Lil's sig...
                  "Life's a crazy ride. Nothing's guaranteed." "Let's get chimichangas!" "Ooh, chimichangas!" "We're a crazy ride." "Why do I even bother?"

At least I think it's Chimichangas...
                  it is, but wrong order.... it's white box, yellow box, speech bubble, yellow box, white box
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure what happened...

Comment

it is, but wrong order.... it's white box, yellow box, speech bubble, yellow box, white box
                      Uh, yeah, wasn't quite sure what order to put them in, Sorry.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      What was supposed to happen?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

np! reading order for comics can be confusing.... i remember once, i was reading all these japanese mangas, which are printed right to left, and then my friend gave me this korean manga, which is printed like we're used to, left to right.... i kept on getting confused and discombobulated.... as it is, i still prefer reading right to left when it comes to comics b/c that's what started with and read most of my high school career
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Uh, yeah, wasn't quite sure what order to put them in, Sorry.

What was supposed to happen?
                          It's changed a bit since the last one I posted..

http://fav.me/d6hi0uv

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/pharaoh_hamenthotep/Mwhahaha/th_Barbike95_zps3e1aaecf.jpg

I'm not sure what happened...
                            Your version of the headless horseman? It looks good to me.

Comment

It's Barbot on the still unfinished Barbike..

Comment

It's been FOREVER since I have been here but I must say all the artwork is looking fabulous! I think perusing the last few pages has really inspired me.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X