Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work everyone!

Here you go.

Last edited by FanGirl; 17 August 2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

The second effort...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great entries you guys! I'm currently working on mine, hope to have it up later today/tonight.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Nolamom_Cities_Icons.jpg~original
            Love that!!!

Comment

Great take on the Challenge and the blends of color are very beautiful.

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              Another one that I thought of:

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Ikorni/Icons/ancientcities-ikorni_zpsbf994fd8.jpg

Top row from the left: Machu Picchu, Jerusalem (Wailing Wall), Petra, Angkor Wat.
              Second row from the left: Athens, Xi'an, Palmyra
              Also have to comment on this as it's splendid too, the way you chose to crop them and what to make a feature...wow. History stuff is always cool.

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
              Green for Dublin as it's a fab place to visit and Green for Dallas cause it's on my go to list....Great work!
              Green for the second bunch to and that you put the dates in as well. Probably can tell by now that I need to spread more reps...

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
              Hi all - lovely art last week - wish I had time to catch up further back than that right now because I know there'd be some great stuff there. Finally I found a little while to do a challenge response! Cities is a good one - inspired me

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss101/ShaViva/Signature%20banners/Non%20Stargate/AFA_Challenge83_ShaViva_Icon_Set1_zps7daff9cb.jpg
              Bonus points for Star Wars
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the virtual green, MR. The first set is cities I've lived in or have friends/family that live there or even ones I want to visit.

The second one is because I'm fascinated by abandoned towns/buildings etc. The ones that are purported to be haunted. Love to visit them some day.
                Last edited by FanGirl; 17 August 2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

A bit of a change of pace, I made this for a shadowplay challenge:

sigpic

Comment

Lovely entries for last week everyone!!

Icons are not my favourite thing to do - I find them very fiddly But I managed to have a go

sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

And another challenge entry at shadowplay:

sigpic

Comment

Wonderful entries and artwork!

Here's my offering below for this week's challenge. The theme is capital cities of the world.

I know. I didn't really follow any particular "style" theme. I just picked pictures I liked and decided based on the picture. Next time I think I'll try to follow a style theme too.

@Jumble I'll be sure to check the first page. Thanks. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
                        Last edited by The Lady Blue; 18 August 2013, 02:39 PM. Reason: Corrected Entry Link

sigpic

Comment

Lovely! Even if LA isn't a capital city even on the state level.
                          sigpic

Comment

neither is New York (Albany is the capital) But they're beautiful all the same. Everyone has had such gorgeous icons! Such variety. I'm loving it!
                            sigpic

Comment

They are at that. Maybe major cities would have been a better title. Sorry, I tend to pick nits a bit too often...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                                Wonderful entries and artwork!

Here's my offering below for this week's challenge. The theme is capital cities of the world.

<snip>

I know. I didn't really follow any particular "style" theme. I just picked pictures I liked and decided based on the picture. Next time I think I'll try to follow a style theme too.

@Jumble I'll be sure to check the first page. Thanks. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
                                No worries, we were all newbies once

Lovely icons, whatever their City status

And following on from that, we like to have all 7in7 icons placed on one background so that there is just the one image to post for each set - we've found in the past that 7in7s are popular, which means a lot of entries and a lot of challenge posts to include them all separately. If you're not sure about canvas size, download one that somebody else has posted and use it as a template It has to be less than 700px wide and 100kb

Comment

Working...
                                X