• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Nice! Gotta love Captain Tightpants

Not for anything special...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...TheONeills.jpg
    Love the pic!!

Now if we could put something like this in movie 3. Well we can hope.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

What do you mean about wasting time watching videos of cats. That's a very important activity...;D

And you're someone who does stuff out of our box as well.

........There's a box?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        ........There's a box?
        Unfortunately, I have too many. I'm trying to get rid of the mental ones.They keep on coming back....The physical ones are quite handy: I'm messy and I need them to put my stuff in them ( I almost ended this sentence with a preposition, O'Neill would be proud )
        Last edited by JadedWraith; 02 May 2013, 04:18 AM.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*runs in*
          Awesome work everyone!

Don't forget to PM your entries to me!

Also, just a warning, I'm probably going to be a bit late posting the challenge posts tomorrow, got something come up that means I'm going to be late home. So don't worry if it's a bit later than normal, it'll be there by the end of the evening
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome Entries everyone!!

Hoping to do a Summer Glau one since I see some nice Firefly art. Been a busy week so I'll see if I can bang one out tonight.

Comment

Got to sneek one in.

FB banner:

Comment

Lovely coloring SF! Next week is tut week, any chance of a tut for that one?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Lovely coloring SF! Next week is tut week, any chance of a tut for that one?
                  Thanks. Alot of the coloring came from the textures I used. I might be able to do that. I saved it before finalizing everything, so I should be able to do it.

Comment

There's not much you can do with "E".

Something inspired after watching old tv reruns:

Something simple:
                    sigpic

Comment

Estrela, wonderful walk down memory lane! Endora indeed.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Thanks. Alot of the coloring came from the textures I used. I might be able to do that. I saved it before finalizing everything, so I should be able to do it.
                        Originally posted by Estrela View Post

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...a.jpg~original

Something simple:
                        Something gorgeous. I love Eeyore. But for "E" I'd go with Eowyn from LOTR. I love her. She had my favourite quote from the books.

@scifan I really love the feel you gave that Summer Glau banner and the Wallie for John Sheppard. Uhm, I think I'm going to follow/stalk you in PB I'll look forward for the tut.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Something simple:
                          Endora!! WOW! I'm with Ikorni. That brings back some memories. And I absolutely Love Eeyore. Great job.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Something gorgeous. I love Eeyore. But for "E" I'd go with Eowyn from LOTR. I love her. She had my favourite quote from the books.

@scifan I really love the feel you gave that Summer Glau banner and the Wallie for John Sheppard. Uhm, I think I'm going to follow/stalk you in PB I'll look forward for the tut.
                          Oh I love her too. And Eomer.. McKoy/Dredd in long hair.

Aww. Thanks hun. The photographer that did Joe Flanigan's pic does other actors too. Some great works. Feel free to stalk all you want.. just ignore some of my old stuff. I also have some stuff from friends... those would be the awesome arts. :rolleys: Just cross your finger my tut works.

OT
                          Spoiler:

Will be gone most of the day. Get to help my son with presenting his science project at school and then a lunch date with some old school friend... it's a mini reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Oh I love her too. And Eomer.. McKoy/Dredd in long hair.

Aww. Thanks hun. The photographer that did Joe Flanigan's pic does other actors too. Some great works. Feel free to stalk all you want.. just ignore some of my old stuff. I also have some stuff from friends... those would be the awesome arts. :rolleys: Just cross your finger my tut works.

OT
                            Spoiler:

Will be gone most of the day. Get to help my son with presenting his science project at school and then a lunch date with some old school friend... it's a mini reunion.
                            Uh, I love Eomer. My sister and I cry everytime we watch the scene in ROTK when he holds his wounded sister in the Pellenor Fields. Amazing actor ( besides being very good looking!). I cringe at my older stuff as well (I still cringe at my current stuff ) but then I remember it's part of the journey. And from what I've seen here from you, I seriously doubt the good ones are all by your friends. You have very good taste.

Uh, forgive me all but I'll be a show off:

It's absolutely adorable and it's hard not to figure out who made it

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Good luck with kid's science project!
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Teryl_nm.jpg~original
                                Yep, she's still got it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X