Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Thank for that
    sorry it's 488 x 732
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

If he calls you a geek, you just tell him your an Artist - and each to their own
      who would do that? im shocked
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        I do usually remind him that, unlike his hobbies, mine don't cost anything but time.
        That's often the way

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        That's what I wanted to say. I think there are some more around here which not own an iPhone. Well, honestly, I don't have any cell, don't need it, sorry.
        Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard
        so why comment on it if you don't even have one?
        In order, as I said, to point it out. And she's said sorry - let it be

Comment

I don't have an I-phone/pad/pod either, but I wouldn't mind trying to make something in that size. I have a friend that has one and I could always make it for her.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I'm game to try making art in any size.

And my most recent banner...

Thanks for the texture MR!
            Last edited by maneth; 17 April 2012, 06:18 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              I don't have an I-phone/pad/pod either, but I wouldn't mind trying to make something in that size. I have a friend that has one and I could always make it for her.
              Ah, we artworkers can always find a reason to take on a different challenge

Nice one Mane - lovely colouring

Comment

Thanks Jumble!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  I'm game to try making art in any size.

And my most recent banner...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...bannermane.png

Thanks for the texture MR!
                  Nice Mane Glad someone else got some use from those textures
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Thanks! I'll undoubtedly use the others in future as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah, we artworkers can always find a reason to take on a different challenge

Nice one Mane - lovely colouring
                      Exactly! I may not be able to use it when I'm done, but there's no reason I can't make a Steampunk wallpaper for my Steampunk sister.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Exactly! I may not be able to use it when I'm done, but there's no reason I can't make a Steampunk wallpaper for my Steampunk sister.
                        Looking forward to seeing it

Comment

Lovely work everyone

On the ipod/iphone suggestion, it is actually already on the list. I made some following a request from someone on LiveJournal a few months ago, and found that it was a real challenge to make something in portrait format, so thought it would make a good challenge for that reason. Nothing about whether people actually have iphones or any phones that they can use custom wallpapers on, more about challenging us to to try making art in that different format. Almost everything we make is landscape, if you think about it, both for sigs and wallpapers, and you really have to think differently about composition when you turn that around. So I'm sure you'll see the suggestion come up at some point and I hope that whether you have the right kind of device or not, you will all rise to the challenge and give it a go

And also, supporting what Jumble said - please keep things friendly here

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

I'll PM you.
                          PM me too? I'm also curious!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Lovely work everyone

On the ipod/iphone suggestion, it is actually already on the list. I made some following a request from someone on LiveJournal a few months ago, and found that it was a real challenge to make something in portrait format, so thought it would make a good challenge for that reason. Nothing about whether people actually have iphones or any phones that they can use custom wallpapers on, more about challenging us to to try making art in that different format. Almost everything we make is landscape, if you think about it, both for sigs and wallpapers, and you really have to think differently about composition when you turn that around. So I'm sure you'll see the suggestion come up at some point and I hope that whether you have the right kind of device or not, you will all rise to the challenge and give it a go

And also, supporting what Jumble said - please keep things friendly here
                            Ah, I hadn't seen that on the list But yes, it's always good to try new sizes/aspects

PM me too? I'm also curious!
                            Oh me three! I'm dying to know what that's all about

Comment

Ah, I hadn't seen that on the list But yes, it's always good to try new sizes/aspects
                              That's OK! There's quite a lot of ideas on there, after all
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                                the resolution for a apple phone Ipod what ever is 488 x 732
                                Is it really?? I have an iPhone and would love to try and make my own WP for it!!

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X