No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love them sy and Rocket! I especially like Han Solo and Rush. Will and Deanna are my favorite Trek ship, but I admit the coloring in that sig didn't really appeal to me. Love the composition though!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! I think I've decided the Rush one is my personal favorite.
      mane: Yeah, I know, it doesn't appeal to me either, lol. I was having so much trouble getting anything to turn out right, for some reason. I guess it's just an off week for me.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
      Great job lg, Nola, padme, loserinc and Rocket!!

I tried lg's tut

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/.../JSheppard.jpg
      That's so awesome, sy!

Wow! Neat.

Great art, Shep. I love all the B&W.
      sigpic
      Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Judging by the other artworks you made, I wouldn't say that. Sometimes projects just don't turn out the way we want them to, no matter what we do.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome work everyone!

You have 24 hours left to PM your tut week entries to me!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Had a go at lg's tut. Even managed to stay pretty faithful to it too!

sigpic

Comment

Josi, that came out great! For some reason, I never thought to turn the writing on the side! It looks fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Josi, that came out great! For some reason, I never thought to turn the writing on the side! It looks fantastic!
                Thanks And that's one of the many fab things about tut weeks - those little touches that people bring to your original creations when they take them and play with them

Plus, I seem to only actually ever have patience to follow a tut part of the way through before I start going my own way
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Thanks And that's one of the many fab things about tut weeks - those little touches that people bring to your original creations when they take them and play with them

Plus, I seem to only actually ever have patience to follow a tut part of the way through before I start going my own way
                  I do that, too! I came up with that "Fire and Ice" design from originally trying to follow Nad's tut this week. Then, when I thought about it, I decided to go a completely different direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                    thanks i realy only do B&W and Sepia tone pics
                    sigpic
                    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Great take on it, Josi!
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Ok, I finished the Wallie I was trying to do for the Hush challenge. Thank you to Josi and loserinc for the ideas on blending. I also started with three pics and finished with seven.

For my twin, TrueRomantic. For those who don't know her, no, she isn't me real twin, but we have the same birthday and have so much in common we call each other that.
                        http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Padme18/Miscelaneous%20artwork/th_Snow-and-Charming---Mary-Ma.jpg
                        *squees in happiness*

*adds as laptop wallpaper*

Thank you Twin!! I love it!!!!! It captures the show and the couple perfectly!!!

Apparently our great minds think alike lol. I pulled Gimp out after almost a year to make your gift (so it probably looks subpar and like a newbie did it, even though I'd come so far before) and I picked them as well lol!!

I hope no one minds if I just give it to you on here (and if they do, let me know and I'll take it off) since you'll probably get it faster that way lol. I hope you like it! Happy (late) birthday!!

Last edited by TrueRomantic; 09 March 2012, 09:32 PM. Reason: Somehow broke the link to the sig...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          *squees in happiness*

*adds as laptop wallpaper*

Thank you Twin!! I love it!!!!! It captures the show and the couple perfectly!!!

Apparently our great minds think alike lol. I pulled Gimp out after almost a year to make your gift (so it probably looks subpar and like a newbie did it, even though I'd come so far before) and I picked them as well lol!!

I hope no one minds if I just give it to you on here (and if they do, let me know and I'll take it off) since you'll probably get it faster that way lol. I hope you like it! Happy (late) birthday!!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...rthdayTwin.jpg
                          *hugs* It's not subpar! I love it! Snow and James are such a great couple, in both worlds. Unfortunately, I can't use it and the one Josi made me now that we can't have rotating sigs. I'll have to switch them out every few months.

And I still love that Kahlan one I made you years ago. It's one of my better pieces I think. The blending was just right, I can never seem to duplicate that with any consistency.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Very nice,Guy!

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            like the sig syfy what fint did you use for Sheps name?
                            Thanks, LCJS! The font is "Evanescent".

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            Rocket, you were busy! They all look great!

Sy, I love it! What is the lined texture you used behind Sheppard's name in that?
                            Thanks, lg! I used brush call "dashed lines by violet electric".

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            Love them sy and Rocket! I especially like Han Solo and Rush. Will and Deanna are my favorite Trek ship, but I admit the coloring in that sig didn't really appeal to me. Love the composition though!
                            Thanks, maneth!

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                            Thanks everyone! I think I've decided the Rush one is my personal favorite.
                            mane: Yeah, I know, it doesn't appeal to me either, lol. I was having so much trouble getting anything to turn out right, for some reason. I guess it's just an off week for me.

That's so awesome, sy!

Wow! Neat.

Thank you Rocket!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Had a go at lg's tut. Even managed to stay pretty faithful to it too!

Beautiful, Josi!
                            sigpic

Comment

Love your take on lg's tut Josi!

TrueR, this thread is for sharing your art, so I don't think anybody minds you posting your present here. What better reason to dig out your GIMP again than making a present for a friend? Lovely it is too.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm making baby steps in learning how to use that DAZ program. Followed an online video tutorial this evening on coloring which helped, believe me. Anyway, I made a body pose, got dress from dA put together a background from some google images and a candle from dA as well as some gradients and one of my own textures. It turned out not too badly.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X