Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Lovely sigs everyone. Greened where I could. Great Rachel Luttrell sig too, sy!
    Thanks maneth! It's my girls week rotation
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
      *sneaks in*
      Great arts, guys!
      M, Madness reigns, DeliRicia and Sil, welcome to the thread! Have fun posting here!

Yay! I had time to PS before uni!
      Beautiful work

OT
      Spoiler:
      I had no surgery. My other knee started to hurt too, so one doctor advised me to examine at rheumatologist first. So that what i did during last week. Damn, waiting for results suck. And not walk properly too
      OT
      Spoiler:
      Waiting for results does indeed suck - I hope you get something positive from them so you can get the right treatment and start feeling better *hugs*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Okay, I might just do that.. one question though. PS or GIMP? Which would be better??
      If you have PS already then I wood say go for that, but if not then Gimp is very good (and free )

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      A pair of challenge entries from me:

The quotes are from TS Eliot's Four Quartets, which is always one of the first things that jumps to my mind when I think of 'time'
      Beautiful! And is that another twist on my favourite tut?

Too many lovely pieces to quote individually, but I'm seeing some excellent artwork

Comment

Made another set. Sorry, that's definetely not my best work *iz ashamed*:

Spoiler:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I am amazed by the talent in this thread. I don't have time...right now...to comment on all the art, but I wanted to pop in and say great work.

Spoiler:
          It's been a rough week...a friend passed away from cancer, way too young. He was a good man.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Treknik.........

Spoiler:
            Ouch. I am so very sorry to hear that, but I do understand. I'm going to the funeral today of a girl my daughter's age who passed last week from an inoperable brain tumor. I'll be praying for you today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Gorgeous!! I forget, what program do you use? A tut for these would be awesome
              I am using GIMP with the GAP add-on that can be downloaded and installed fairly easily. I can have a go at a tutorial for the banners I made for this weeks challenge - will have to wait until next week though my baby turns FIVE tomorrow so I'll be all about that well into the weekend

In the meantime I used this to get started Simple Animation/ and to get the GAP add-on working I used this YouTube vid How to Install the GIMP Animation Package - it also contains a link to the download for the GAP package itself as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                Thanks! It's from Bianca's stock pack at Shadowplay site.

Lovely lg!!

Another one...
                http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...rall-ch4-3.jpg
                Thank you.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

More beautiful work everyone! I'm loving the challenge entries we're getting this week!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Beautiful! And is that another twist on my favourite tut?
                  It certainly is
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Okay, so decided to give GIMP a go, the PB software is definitely easier to use and I still can't figure out a lot of features yet but I'm a determined little monster Thought I'd share my (dismal) attempts so far

1st attempt.

2nd:

Last one for today

sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Those are great first Gimp attempts! Stick with it and ask for help and tips and you'll be making really beautiful stuff before you know it
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

New Carson sig..

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Another one.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm baaaaaaack! Yeah, "tropical storm Irene" knocked out our power for three days. Just got it back yesterday afternoon. I missed my computer! So, couldn't work on the challenge until tonight...oh well.

I skimmed the last few pages and I gotta say AMAZING arties everyone!

Here's a very unique take on the challenge...

...may not be my official entry. I just couldn't think of anything else to do, so, when this little idea popped into my mind I went with it!

Sha, love your sigs! I'll have to get the Gimp GAP add on too. I already have the G'MIC add on so I'll just be adding to my collection.
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 31 August 2011, 07:25 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Here's an entry to the Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump challenge this week. The theme was friendship:

Comment

OT

Spoiler:

lovely work the past bunch of pages everyone! Sorry if I can't do proper feedback to everything, but playing major catch-up. I lost interent for almost 2 weeks, but am back now. Will join in again on the next challenge, because by then I should be caught up on everything.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X