Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Yes they can!

Indeed! He looks sooooo good in a suit that it was hard to narrow the pictures down...LOL
    I believe it, only now I'm thinking of a Gibbs one...but no time right now, gonna go for a stroll along the beach with the kids instead
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      I believe it, only now I'm thinking of a Gibbs one...but no time right now, gonna go for a stroll along the beach with the kids instead
      Oh that sounds real rough...LOL Have fun!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

I made it another one for the challenge...

sigpic

Comment

*shields eyes from Jacksig*

Blue Martin...........

Comment

Jumble cool blue hat sig.
            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=DJgirl;12839609]I know the challenge is over, but I finally got around to my Sharp Dressed Man siggy...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...DressedMan.jpg

Cool!!! (and I actually met him! )
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Just a random question ... I was gone for quite a while and when I came back several things had changed...most of which haven't been a problem for me, but there is one thing that is different and I don't know if it is just me or what: Before, when you would be on your subscribed threads page, you would click on the "Go to the first new post" button and it would bring you to the newest post. Well, now when I click on it, it goes to the page, but it doesn't scroll down the new post. Is this happening for everyone?
                sigpic
                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                  Just a random question ... I was gone for quite a while and when I came back several things had changed...most of which haven't been a problem for me, but there is one thing that is different and I don't know if it is just me or what: Before, when you would be on your subscribed threads page, you would click on the "Go to the first new post" button and it would bring you to the newest post. Well, now when I click on it, it goes to the page, but it doesn't scroll down the new post. Is this happening for everyone?
                  yes, it happens for everyone, it's annoying
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

As annoying as it is, at least I am not alone
                    sigpic
                    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Properly catching up now... Gorgeous challenge entries Jumble, ShaViva, SeNedra (I especially love how subtle your colour is ) and Syfyfan (*fans self for the Jack sig )
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

SyFy and Jumble, those are great!

[QUOTE=XFchemist;12839772]
                        Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        I know the challenge is over, but I finally got around to my Sharp Dressed Man siggy...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...DressedMan.jpg

Cool!!! (and I actually met him! )

LUCKY!!!

I find that quite annoying too, couples. Seems like all the improvements they are making are actually more of a step back.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

One other thing from my catch-up... about ideas for challenges. We do have a list of ideas, and will note things down if we see them mentioned on the thread, but ideas are ALWAYS welcome if you think of something that would make a good challenge, or something you'd like to have a go at. Just PM me, Jumble or Sarai and we'll add it to the list
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Loving all the challenge submissions so far, especially that green Jack one you did, Sy.

My first attempt at the challenge...

sigpic

Comment

All of these arts are ROCKIN!! Love them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                                Jumble cool blue hat sig.
                                Thanks I've always wanted that hat, maybe I'll pluck up the courage to ask him for it next time I see him

Yours sig is awesome too - I'm just not keen on Jack/RDA, so ignore me

Comment

Working...
                                X