No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still partial to it. But I have to say I fell in LOVE with textures. Believe it or not, your BtS banner has a texture over the entire thing.

Comment

I can't tell there's a texture there at all.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Because of how I set the mode. When you start going through those tuts I linked to you earlier, you'll learn about that. But it gave Carson the right lighting for the banner. Otherwise, he'd look really pale and almost blue by way of comparison to the warm tones of the forest.

Comment

Interesting..

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Did I mention I love textures? LOL!

Comment

LOL I think you may have, yes.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

I love them too, even though I haven't used them much yet. But the texture is the reason I think many like my new look.
                sigpic

Comment

I was going to ask about that, mane, but got distracted watching Paul McGillion vids on youtube this morning. It looks awesome.

Comment

Made these this morning.

Glad you like them lg. Can't remember where I got the texture from but it was given for a challenge.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, nice!

I'll admit to liking the colors of the Lorne one better, but I like the drop shadow you put behind Sheppard's name.

Comment

To be fair I like the Lorne one better too. Perhaps because it was a lot more work, given that I had to spread the blue background using the clone stamp tool. Not that it shows much thanks to the texture I put on top.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely work, M and lg

M, just a reminder, please always make sure you remove the [ IMG ] tags when you quote posts with pictures in them We don't want to get modded!

I've just edited the last challenge post to add in a late entry from scifan, so now there's even more icony goodness there
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Graceful Spirit, you're welcome and thanks.I love the Emily icons.

M lovely sigs.

RIG nice sig!

Maneth, I like the texture very nice.

First entry....

sigpic

Comment

Oh lovely! Love all the clocks
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sorry, I made nothing for the latest challenge, but I was very busy making this vid.
                                (join us on: http://penguinschallenge.webs.com/)

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X