X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool!
    sigpic

Comment

LG: I love the new art, what texture did you use to give it that window look, it kind of looks like a piece of parchment.

MG: Lovely new advent art, very festive!!!

Josi: Thanks and I love your Aragorn wallie! I've been rewatching the trilogy all weekend and I think I've fallen for him all over again hehe

Jumble: Love the *thud* I think it fits with most ladies when they see Aragorn hehe

Yamii: Love your new art, CSI isn't it? It's on my ever growing list of shows I need to watch lol
      sigpic

Comment

Meredith, what's the font you used for 'Sam and Jack' in your current sig?
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Meredith! No, Abby's NCIS.
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Meredith, what's the font you used for 'Sam and Jack' in your current sig?
            This one PetraScriptEF
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              Thanks Meredith! No, Abby's NCIS.
              oops, I should know that I've got the first two seasons, just haven't had the time to watch it yet :X
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                oops, I should know that I've got the first two seasons, just haven't had the time to watch it yet :X
                It happens. I also like CSI but not as much as NCIS.
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

This one PetraScriptEF
                  Thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Gorgeous wallie, josi!

LG: I love the new art, what texture did you use to give it that window look, it kind of looks like a piece of parchment.

MG: Lovely new advent art, very festive!!!

Josi: Thanks and I love your Aragorn wallie! I've been rewatching the trilogy all weekend and I think I've fallen for him all over again hehe

Jumble: Love the *thud* I think it fits with most ladies when they see Aragorn hehe

Yamii: Love your new art, CSI isn't it? It's on my ever growing list of shows I need to watch lol
                    It's a combination of textures. I just got home from church and will have to look at the .xcf file later for the right textures. One, I know, is a torn edge texture, and there's at least one city-scape in there. (Me and my city scapes! )

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      Gorgeous wallie, josi!

It's a combination of textures. I just got home from church and will have to look at the .xcf file later for the right textures. One, I know, is a torn edge texture, and there's at least one city-scape in there. (Me and my city scapes! )
                      Yea, I noticed the city lights I love using the torn edge textures hehe can never get enough
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooo...nice font, Meredithe...I'm going to get it too!
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Yea, I noticed the city lights I love using the torn edge textures hehe can never get enough
                          I am so sorry for how short I was earlier.
                          Spoiler:
                          I was in charge of our church's Christmas drama, and today was performance day. The kids did absolutely fantastic considering they learned a song in half the time it would have taken me when I was their age. (I taught them American Sign Language for the deaf for the song.) Anyway, after that, we had a fellowship in the back room with food and homemade eggnog and homemade wassail and........

The point is, when I got home, I was tired.

Here's the textures I used in the sig. Including the city one.

This one, I used twice. I used the city lights, and then I used the sky as coloring.

This one, I used Gaussian Blur until all the details were gone and it was just coloring.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            I am so sorry for how short I was earlier.
                            Spoiler:
                            I was in charge of our church's Christmas drama, and today was performance day. The kids did absolutely fantastic considering they learned a song in half the time it would have taken me when I was their age. (I taught them American Sign Language for the deaf for the song.) Anyway, after that, we had a fellowship in the back room with food and homemade eggnog and homemade wassail and........

The point is, when I got home, I was tired.
                            Thanks so much for posting these and no worries It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet the kids were adorable!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for posting these and no worries It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet the kids were adorable!!!
                              They really were a ton of fun!

Spoiler:
                              There were six of them, ages 8-16, signing. The two girls, my daughter and our pastor's daughter, were flawless as the lead. We got it on video somewhere.......I just have to wait for the people to email it to me.

And you're welcome.

Comment

ladygris, I can't stand it anymore. Where do you get your beautiful textures and stocks?
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X