Clear All

hi
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

AVEO!!! *squishy hugs* Welcome back!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just wanted to share a little of what I'm been working on during my long hiatus from AFA I miss doing the challenges each week but I've been lurking and checking out everyone's amazing entries

Let me know what you guys think... I'm planning on putting these together in a calendar for my mom this xmas.

sigpic

Comment

Those are gorgeous, Meredith! Well done!

Realised in my excitement to say hi to Aveo before, I completely forgot to say anything about Yami's lovely wallpaper and MR's fab take on my tut So consider this a belated appreciation of both!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josie I'm not sure if I'm happy with the font on the pink one with the 'Sometimes' quote. The black text almost seems to be two dark or maybe I need a different font altogether.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
              Thanks Josie I'm not sure if I'm happy with the font on the pink one with the 'Sometimes' quote. The black text almost seems to be two dark or maybe I need a different font altogether.
              Curiously though, is this meant to be a desktop wallpaper for each month?
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                Curiously though, is this meant to be a desktop wallpaper for each month?
                No, I'm going to use them as art for a full size calendar I'm going to make for my mom, though they'd work as wallpaper too.
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely work, yami, Mr, and meredithe.

Comment

Thank you Meredith, Josi, and lg Those are gorgeous Meredith!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks Yami and LG Yami, you totally gave me the idea to make calendars
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        Try to put a slight purple tint in your black? I find it sometimes softens the sharp effect of a hard black.

But honestly, I find them all really pretty! I bet your mom will love the calendar!

Love the WP yami. Can I ask what texture is that?

MR - Lovely take on Josi's tut!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Meredith, you are most welcome for both

EDIT: LGJ, I used a mixture of filters, gradients, and three stock pics to create the look around Helen.
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks for the advice LGJ
                            sigpic

Comment

LGJ: I decided to make them textures for you, and anyone else who would like to have them

With the lens flare

Without the lens flare

Have fun!
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks Yami! *snurched*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X