No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great entries, everyone! And the new challenge sounds interesting ... will see if I can come up with something.

Uhm, Sarai, just ... ahm ... well, ahm, last year Josi respected that I made the Secret Santa art for someone I ... well, still not so a friend of and kept it secret that I did those. Is it possible this year too?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Great entries, everyone! And ooh! Wonderful challenge! *goes off thinking*

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Great entries, everyone! And the new challenge sounds interesting ... will see if I can come up with something.

Uhm, Sarai, just ... ahm ... well, ahm, last year Josi respected that I made the Secret Santa art for someone I ... well, still not so a friend of and kept it secret that I did those. Is it possible this year too?
        As Sarai said, all Secret Santa recipients will be told who their gifts are from

Comment

Gorgeous entries!

The new challenge sounds interesting... *starts thinking*
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Great entries guys!!!

Wish I could have made more...I just didn't have the time. Or I'd be too tired after work, this past week has been crazy busy what with ThxGiving and all. I started another one the other night but due to not finding a good pic/appropoiate pic for the background I couldn't finish it. I'm still going to finish it and post it ...just because.

This new challenge though, I dunno, how can I make Dean a villain? Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one.

EDIT: NCIS THEME!!! I'm Bert the Hippo! Fffffffttt! And...then I get a Gibbs head slap.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Wow...the new challenge IS interesting!

PS: Sorry, what is an AVI? Are we talking about the video format? Meaning the entry needs to include a video?
              Last edited by Ikorni; 23 November 2012, 04:48 PM.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I wanted to really try something for the new challenge, then I found this quote, and it all went to the dogs. Can't quite be taken seriously, of course!

And I still don't know if it could be considered a challenge entry!

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Ikorni - an avi is short for avatar - the little pics below your username. For example, my avi is a toll booth. Generally a custom avi is 120 x 120 pixels
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Ikorni - an avi is short for avatar - the little pics below your username. For example, my avi is a toll booth. Generally a custom avi is 120 x 120 pixels
                    Heh...Makes me feel a lot better because I can't create vids at all!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      Heh...Makes me feel a lot better because I can't create vids at all!
                      Avi's are also known as icons. ...I can't make video's either.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

great entries all!
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          As Sarai said, all Secret Santa recipients will be told who their gifts are from
                          This year I have requested not to be paired up with a particular person either giving or receiving, and if my request isn't respected, I'll decline to participate (i.e. if I get a piece of art from them I won't be posting a thank you note in this thread, and I certainly won't make anything for this person).
                          sigpic

Comment

i tried making my own Apocalypse Now poster
                            sigpic

Comment

@Ikorni:

Okay, this one is great - only the pic of Voldemort makes me shiver - and the text is ... . Like it!

EDIT:
                              AGAIN! Cannot quote
                              Last edited by Hyndara71; 24 November 2012, 08:04 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Challenge entry (not sure how good the text part is)
                                http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/...ge-HanSolo.jpg

EDIT: warning contains Apocalypse Now spoiler
                                Spoiler:

i feel i need to explain this one throughout the film willard was the hero then he kills kurtzs for basically no reason
                                Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 24 November 2012, 02:56 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X