Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Wow, you read my mind with the new challenge! Had already something like that in mind. Uhm, is a "Thank You!" also an allowed campaign?
    Yeah, go on As long as whatever you make is celebratory/persuasive/advertising then go for it.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      The IMPALA! *squee* Love both!
      Thank you. IMPALA!!! That is my favorite Chuck quote from "Swan Song".
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Great work, everyone!

RiG, love the Impala art!

Hmm. . . Gonna have to think about that challenge.....

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          RiG, love the Impala art!
          Thank you!

Hmm. . . Gonna have to think about that challenge.....
          Yeah, me too. *thinks*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            Virtual green!!! Person of Interest is one of my new favorite shows. I love the sig and the effect you achieved on it is perfect. Did you use brushes for that?
            Thanks Maneth, and Estrela!

Nope, no brushes for that one!

And man..that new challenge looks like a....challenge!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, the challenge really does look like a challenge!

Great entries everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post

And man..that new challenge looks like a....challenge!
                Making posters is a lot of fun, believe me. They can turn out as realy pain in the butt, but ... I'm making (not only via screenart) posters since ... 20 years or so and I really love to make them! The best thing is to think about and making a scrap about what you want to do. Making the "real" one could take ... my VegasPoster costed me a week I think, since it was done. Depends on what you want to do and how you are doing it. Painted Poster I think the longest was the "Dancing with Wolves"-one which took nearly half a year, usually, only drawn ones, between a couple of days and maybe one or two weeks. But the challenge is about screenart, everything else would be hard finish before the dead-line.

Sorry for that, I'm so happy about this challenge and really hope, I will find some time to make one (or two, had another idea this morning ).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I have been lurking a bit, been enjoying the gorgeous art and studying up on the tutorials (opacity, layer masks, yeah!) as I dabbled my toes in sig and banner making, but a long while back one of yamiinsane's sigs inspired me,

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  Here is something that I made for no reason whatsoever.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...r-543-yami.jpg
                  and I was recently in the mood to do something with that inspiration:

Looking forward to learning more and maybe in future, participating in the challenges.
                  Last edited by A. Karswyll; 30 December 2012, 04:57 AM. Reason: Changed file name.
                  sigpic
                  My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Welcome A. Karswyll!! I love your Thor banner

And amazing artwork everyone, its so cool to see everyone's take on a tutorial... I really need to try it out lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves Hello* Been a really really long time since I have been here...I was here over a year ago way back at the beginning and then faded out due to Real Life....and just recently decided to get back into Gimping. It is so nice to see so many friends still here and I just looked at the last challenge and tutorial week and WOW! SO much nice art! I can't wait to start flexing my fingers and hopefully get back in the game here!
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Copter tight* Was excited to see your name in the posting and can't wait to see new art from you.
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks bailey! Right now I am trying to catch up on this thread [yikess!] and getting inspiration from past challenges. Haven't even opened Gimp yet....but I am excited and thinking of things, which is more than my muse has let me do in months, so it is a start
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread! I do hope to see lots of art from you in future copter.
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks maneth maybe I should have waited until I actually opened Gimp and made something before posting.....nothing like pressure to get you moving though
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X