Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Don't bother trying to use the 'Insert Signature Picture' button - it doesn't work! When you've uploaded your sig from your pc you need to put [sigpic] [/sigpic] in the box where your sig url used to go
    Thanks for the tip!

Hope you can make it to the party and post some of your sigs. It's been a while since we've seen Rodney on the thread
    I hope so too. I have to work tomorrow until 5pm so...think I'll be a bit late to the party. Such is my life.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Ok, for anyone that's having trouble....

1) Go to My Controls / Edit Signature.

2) Scroll to the bottom to My Signature Picture (below the edit box).

3) Click on the Browse button in Option 2 to find a suitable sig pic from your hard drive.

4) Click Upload. This should display your new sig pic in the Your Current Signature Picture box, provided it isn't too big (700x200 px, 100 KB). The Insert Signature Picture button doesn't work, so you need to:

5) Type [sigpic][/ sigpic] (without the space) in the Edit Signature box above, together with any text or links you want to show under your sig.

6) Click Preview Signature if you want to see how it looks, then Save Signature.

That should do it
    Again. Thank you for this!

Question: Anyone know where I can find some great Gimp patterns? I just downloaded a few from Deviant art - always a first stop when looking for Gimp patterns/brushes etc...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

By GIMP patterns, you mean textures? Or brushes?

For brushes, I go here. As for textures, I usually just use Google Images to do a quick search of the type pattern I'm looking for.

Comment

ok...NOW it should work!!!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Thanks for the tip!

I hope so too. I have to work tomorrow until 5pm so...think I'll be a bit late to the party. Such is my life.
          Don't worry, I'm sure the party will roll on into the week-end for those that can't make it on Friday

Again. Thank you for this!

Question: Anyone know where I can find some great Gimp patterns? I just downloaded a few from Deviant art - always a first stop when looking for Gimp patterns/brushes etc...
          Try here or here Or just google 'Gimp patterns'

lg patterns are different to textures and brushes. I can't remember how you use them in Gimp, but in PS you apply them with the Clone/Pattern tool

Comment

You can also use patterns with the fill command too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
              You can also use patterns with the fill command too.
              Really? There, see? I've learned something new already and we've only been here for 24 hours

Comment

*hugs Jumble*
                sigpic

Comment

I learned something too! I had no idea how to use patterns lol. I just, end up making really big brushes >.< That's me, always doing it the hard way
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                    I learned something too! I had no idea how to use patterns lol. I just, end up making really big brushes >.< That's me, always doing it the hard way
                    Me too!!I had no idea. Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

syfy, I love that font in your Todd sig...what font is that?
                      sigpic

Comment

Funny. After reading tuts, I still am clueless .
                        Tried a step by step tutorial in my own language... Didn't work.

But, because inspiration is a wonderful thing and to show lurking tut-blind noobs that boobling is an effective way of creating... something as well:

Booble. Just do it. It's like cooking. Throw in some salt, add water...
                        Yeah. That's my advise
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                          syfy, I love that font in your Todd sig...what font is that?
                          The font is Bleeding Cowboys.
                          sigpic

Comment

Such amazing artwork from everyone so far!

Here are just a few of my latest. A couple other tuts can be found in the Tut thread. My latest obsession is True Blood and Alexander Skarsgard so that is what I have been mostly making lately.

Here is one and the tut to go with it.

I have a couple other tuts in that thread as well.

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

But, because inspiration is a wonderful thing and to show lurking tut-blind noobs that boobling is an effective way of creating... something as well:

Yeah. That's my advise
                              Beautiful!!! I love it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Yeah. That's my advise
                                Those are gorgeous!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X