No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe ty mane! I love the new art Nola and I love that you added a scarf on fluffy :-)
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, just happy I managed to get something done for the challenge

Nice work RiG, lg and Nola. Tell your Cousin that banner is great, my 9yo love fiddling in GIMP - she's designing her own Party invitations this week!

Jumble my Sky box has Arrow down to record on Sky1 at 8pm on Monday's (There is a repeat of the pilot at 8pm this Sunday)
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
        Awesome art everyone!! So my little cousin came to visit last weekend during our family reunion and I was teaching him a little about photoshop during our downtime and he made this banner.

He picked out the pictures and I showed him how to layer and use adjustment layers. Don't you love with 10 yr olds come up with!

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...chsproject.jpg
        It's amazing how quickly they pick it up - I remember showing two of my grandsons (then aged 11 and 13) the basics, and they were turning out some brilliant stuff in no time

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Jumble my Sky box has Arrow down to record on Sky1 at 8pm on Monday's (There is a repeat of the pilot at 8pm this Sunday)
        Thanks, got it

Comment

I hardly recognized you with Faceman, but looks lovely!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Gorgeous arts Nola, RIG, Meredith, Estrela, Jumble, MR, and lg

Here is something that I made for no reason whatsoever.

sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

That's reason enough Yami - nice one

Comment

It looks great yamii
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jumble and Meredith!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Great artwork!

So, a couple more entries......

Spoilered for latest Castle ep....
                      Spoiler:

These are different from what I usually do because I rarely do negative space. In fact, I struggle to not fill the space. Plus, I usually don't do anything so colorful or for Castle. But I saw these pics, and they were just crying out to be artworked. (They are up for grabs if anyone wants them. )

Also, I couldn't leave this pic from RiG alone.

This one's different because it uses fill layers in the coloring, something I rarely do. Also, it uses the Gimp layer mode Grain Extract for part of the effect.
                      Last edited by ladygris; 24 October 2012, 10:14 PM. Reason: Added WP. :)

Comment

Oh my word lg! Awesome CastleArts

I struggle with negative space too - just feel I have fill it all up

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Oh my word lg! Awesome CastleArts

I struggle with negative space too - just feel I have fill it all up
                          How did I know you'd like it?

Negative space......It's just so tempting! But those screencaps.....Perfect for Negative Space.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            How did I know you'd like it?
                            Because of the beautiful colouring?

Negative space......It's just so tempting! But those screencaps.....Perfect for Negative Space.
                            Indeed they are. Hm. Maybe I should try again with the negspace On the other hand, I think I've done quite enough pieces for this challenge - 14 last time I checked

Comment

That just means it's reawakening your muse.

My muse--my writing muse--is taking a much-needed nap. I finished up a 42k story on Monday. And I've got NaNo starting in seven days or so.......

My art muse, on the other hand, is running wild!

Comment

I guess it's about time - I've struggled to produce anything for the last few challenges

I'm useless at writing, no talent that way whatsoever

Comment

Working...
                                X