• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you RiG! Maybe my muse is back? *fingers crossed*
    sigpic

Comment

Nice one, Nolamom, Bailey!

Hyndara, yes! Go get the DVDs! They're touted as the best sci-fi couples by many communities!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

My next Farscape red(ish) offering. (I swear, Castle fans, I'll do a red castle one if I can....)

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Nola... that is a great Wood/New World sig.

Ikorni... Love the new Aeryn/John sig... it is beautiful. You should make a tut for that one during our next tut week.
          sigpic

Comment

bailey1ak, I would, but I just deleted all my files, so I can't remember what I did! ARGH!

I've never written a tut before, honestly, but I might be willing to try. Just give me some time to prepare!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Thank you RiG! Maybe my muse is back? *fingers crossed*
              You're welcome. *crosses fingers*
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                bailey1ak, I would, but I just deleted all my files, so I can't remember what I did! ARGH!

I've never written a tut before, honestly, but I might be willing to try. Just give me some time to prepare!

Well... there will be three weeks before the next tut week. So no pressure or anything.
                sigpic

Comment

Cool one Ikorni! This challenge's really been inspiring people, we'll get a great post on Friday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Jumble, sorry for that mistake. But anyway, the art IS gorgeous! Uhm ... should I know Perception?
                    <snip>
                    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    No worries Perception has only just started showing in the UK, but I think it's been on in the USA for awhile. I only picked up on it because I kept seeing trailers for it and thought it looked interesting - which it definitely is IMO

<snip>
                    Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    <snip>

EDIT:
                    Just checked it out. Wow, Perception is really new! I think, after finding out that's a TNT-show, it will come also over here but maybe I'll give it a try. Can you tell me what it is about?
                    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Check here
                    IMO, Perception is fantastic. It started in July here in the US, and, after 10 episodes, had its' (Should there be an apostrophe there? I feel like there should since its is possessive, but I've changed it 6 times and wash my hands of it lol!) finale a several weeks ago. We'll be getting it back next summer.

I know Jumble posted a link to the UK show site, but here is the US site. I know sometimes US sites don't show in other countries, so I'll post the 'about' for the show in spoilers for you to read.
                    Spoiler:
                    In Perception, Eric McCormack plays Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscience professor with paranoid schizophrenia who is recruited by the FBI to help solve complex cases. Pierce has an intimate knowledge of human behavior and a masterful understanding of the way the mind works. He also has an uncanny ability to see patterns and look past people's conscious emotions to see what lies beneath.

Pierce's mind may be brilliant, but it's also damaged. He struggles with hallucinations and paranoid delusions brought on by his schizophrenia. Oddly, Daniel considers some of his hallucinations to be a gift. They occasionally allow him to make connections that his conscious mind can’t yet process. At other times, the hallucinations become Daniel's greatest curse, leading him to behave in irrational, potentially dangerous ways.

Daniel's mental condition and offbeat manner make it difficult for him to achieve the close friendships and intimate relationships he craves. He’s in his element when solving an intricate puzzle or a coded message. But in unfamiliar situations, he can quickly become overwhelmed, and only his favorite music and a crossword puzzle have the power to make things right again.

Rachael Leigh Cook co-stars as FBI agent Kate Moretti, Pierce’s former student who asks him to consult on certain cases. Unlike her colleagues, Kate is willing to look past Daniel's peculiarities. Also in Daniel's life is Max Lewicki (Arjay Smith), who serves as his teaching assistant. His primary job is to keep Pierce in line and on task, whether that means grading midterms or laying out Pierce's wardrobe for the day. And Natalie Vincent (Kelly Rowan) is Daniel's best friend and every bit his intellectual equal. In addition, award-winning actor LeVar Burton (Roots, Star Trek: The Next Generation) will play a recurring role as Paul Haley, a dean at the university and Pierce’s friend.

You really have to pay attention to see what it real and what isn't. And there are a few twists that you aren't quite sure about even though you think you are lol!!! So far I'm absolutely in love with the show, and I hope they keep up how great it is when it comes back for me next summer.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Nola, the sig is lovely!
                      Ikorni, love the sig!
                      RiG, thanks for the link. This song I didn't know. Wonderful! He has such a great voice, one day he HAS to record something!
                      Jumble and TR, I will check that show out only don't know when. Could be turn out a little tricky starting it in my second language from all I've read so far ... have to try it if I can follow it or not.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                      Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Next entry:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hello, all. Here's my submission for this week. The color red.

I did get some assist from lg due to circumstances beyond my control.

Comment

Here's the red version of the Fallen Angels sig and avatar...

Comment

...and the WP...

Comment

Another lovely Grimm sig, Hyn.

FG... those are both great interpretations of red. Love the words on the Renner one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X