• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Josi

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Here's my first entry for the "time" challenge...

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 23 September 2012, 04:21 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Here's my first entry for the "time" challenge...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps68c2da1e.jpg
        I love your entry! It's getting me all excited for Supernatural!! Are those images from last season? I feel so behind :X

I decided to give Yamii's Tut a try. I am seriously blown away by some of the art you guys have done earlier in the thread, anyway this is what I came up with...

This is the first time I really played around with colors, gradient map, and filters... I learn something new every day!! Now I just have to remember to play with these settings on the rest of my art lol.
        Last edited by meredithe5; 23 September 2012, 07:52 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
          I love your entry!
          Thanks!

I have another one coming soon...

It's getting me all excited for Supernatural!! Are those images from last season? I feel so behind :X
          That they are. From the episode "Time After Time", which fits the challenge criteria.

I decided to give Yamii's Tut a try. I am seriously blown away by some of the art you guys have done earlier in the thread, anyway this is what I came up with...

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...pse44f39a3.png

This is the first time I really played around with colors, gradient map, and filters... I learn something new every day!! Now I just have to remember to play with these settings on the rest of my art lol.
          Oh very pretty! Wish I could do that! I gotta learn how to do that ...in Gimp.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

MR, Hyn, RIG, and Meredith: Gorgeous arts!
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Great sig, RiG! Love that episode, Dean looks so ... *thud* ... *guh!* there !
              meredithe, love the WP! Well done !
              Yamii, thank you

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Made a new set ... but ... I'm not sure if I should like it or not. It turned out completely different from what I've planned. Mh ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

I like it Hyn

Here are two wallpapers that I made, which are not for the challenge, and I'm not sure if I like them...

Spoiler:

The one in spoilers is just in case. I don't think it gives anything away but the caps are from the trailor for The Hobbit.
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

RIG- Thanks so much, can't wait to see your next entry! I love Supernatural art
                    Hyn- Thank you, I love the color and texture you used to get the words on the entire sig
                    Yamii- Thanks, your tut was very helpful Took me a little while to figure out the adjustments but they really add to the image. Once again two gorgeous new arts! I love The Hobbit wall I can't wait for it to come out in theaters!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Yamii and Meredithe .
                      Yamii, the WPs are looking great, both!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Meredith and Hyn

I'm glad that my tut could help Meredith And thanks!

Thanks Hyn!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*rushes in* need to catch up on all the challenge posts so far but in the mean time, something from me ... not sure if I like it but I tried to do something a little different. Still planning a Doctor Who themed response as well

Also, some wallpapers I made for the Team Flyboy thread Flyboy Day ...

sigpic

Comment

Cool, a Trek quote without anything remotely Trekky in the image! Great stuff! I really like your other wallies too.

This isn't a challenge entry, but an old sig with the same theme...

Last edited by maneth; 24 September 2012, 07:00 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mane I was thinking about doing something with the challenge tonight and those lines just came to me ... time is the fire in which we burn etc ... classic Picard *grins*
                              sigpic

Comment

ShaViva- Lovely wallies, especially the O'neill ones The textures are awesome as well.. they really fix with each theme and color scheme
                                Mane- Love the banner, also love that you caught that tragic moment of Daniel (I must be in a aghasty mood lol)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X