X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm a little busy at the moment - no not with RL (which is freaking cool and lazy at the moment *scratches head and looks around suspiciously*) but with writing fanfics and creating a mood-theme for LJ *iz stunned*.
      But finally I've managed to make something for the current challenge (sorry, not the best I've ever done I fear)

Last edited by Hyndara71; 19 September 2012, 11:05 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

More awesome entries! Fab work, everyone

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Thank you lg. I just started overlaying textures until "enough"! I love that particular shot of Josh and Donna.
        It's so very them Love them
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nice work Nola, lg and Hyn :

Entering this one because.... well, why not?

Comment

Thanks Jumble!
            And congrats to the 31,000! Wow, that's a lot!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks Hyn

Comment

Hi everyone Josiane directed me to this site

I feel like I'm at a AA meeting... hi all my name is Meredith and I'm addicted to photoshop! I just discovered photo editing and fanart after drooling over everyone else's work for years and finally got the courage to try it myself and I love it!! There are so many amazing things you can do with a single picture it's amazing... and I sound like such a dork lol!!

I wanted to share a couple that I just made and I wanted to thank Nolamom for giving me some awesome advice! I had no idea what layering and masks were until she helped me out

I made this one after my friend SGSuzi watched episode 200 for the first time this week!!

and I made this one for the shipper rewatch we've got going here(helpless plug )

sigpic

Comment

Glitch, lg, Nola, TR, Hyn, Jumble, and Meredith (Welcome! ) Awesome arts!

Thanks TR

Another Castle wallpaper entry...

Estrela: I am massively in love with that one right now
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Amazing art everyone, I'm blown away by everyone's talent!! I have so much to learn I'm going to go attempt my first challenge art for this week!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        Amazing art everyone, I'm blown away by everyone's talent!! I have so much to learn I'm going to go attempt my first challenge art for this week!
                        Welcome to the thread, meredithe5! Glad you're here!

Feel free to ask any questions you have. We're always happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          Welcome to the thread, meredithe5! Glad you're here!

Feel free to ask any questions you have. We're always happy to help.
                          Thank you I'll probably have tons along the way!!!! I've taken a look at some of the tutorials and am a little overwhelmed lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome Pirates Nola!!

Here is my artwork for this weeks challenge:

I used Estrela, Rocket_Scientist, and ShaViva's textures

I may have put too much emphasis on the textures though :/
                            sigpic

Comment

Great start Meredith! Welcome to the thread, I'm pretty sure you'll learn a lot by entering the challenges, I know I have.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Great start Meredith! Welcome to the thread, I'm pretty sure you'll learn a lot by entering the challenges, I know I have.
                                Thank you I've already starting working my way through the beginning of this forum and used one of the tutorials and this week's challenge to make another artwork I'm addicted hehe!!!

I think this is within the forum limits. Let me know if I should resize.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X