• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Blasphemy!! No such thing as too much Jumblification
    Thanks

Although I'm not sure that Martin wood agree with you

Comment

Ah, I understand Jumble. Very bright but really lovely. I actually like some of the effects you have in there!

Thanks Jumble and MR
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks Yami Maybe I should have put out a sunglasses warning

Comment

And you're welcome
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*covers eyes* Wow, Jumble, I think that's your Jumbliest work ever!

Loving the challenge entries so far - such a variety already from the same base textures
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *covers eyes* Wow, Jumble, I think that's your Jumbliest work ever!

Loving the challenge entries so far - such a variety already from the same base textures
              Thanks

The thing with textures is that you can really do anything you want with them, and then do whatever you like with the colouring

I was really struggling with your tut, got really annoyed with it Then I just started plonking the challenge textures over what I'd got, messed with the layer modes and suddenly went 'Whoa!' when I saw the effect

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Thanks

The thing with textures is that you can really do anything you want with them, and then do whatever you like with the colouring
                True!

I was really struggling with your tut, got really annoyed with it Then I just started plonking the challenge textures over what I'd got, messed with the layer modes and suddenly went 'Whoa!' when I saw the effect
                I'm not surprised you got annoyed with it! It was a real mess from start to finish that whole piece - one of those where I just kept fiddling and fiddling and adding more stuff and it just kept not looking right until suddenly something clicked and there it was. But a real pain to try and translate into steps that anyone might actually want to or be able to easily follow
                sigpic

Comment

True!

I'm not surprised you got annoyed with it! It was a real mess from start to finish that whole piece - one of those where I just kept fiddling and fiddling and adding more stuff and it just kept not looking right until suddenly something clicked and there it was. But a real pain to try and translate into steps that anyone might actually want to or be able to easily follow
                  What I had trouble with was the peacock logo - just couldn't get it to look right and couldn't figure out how to 'take a screengrab' So in the end I cloned parts of it from your wp, duplicated several times and spread it around And I kept thinking 'I sooo hope nobody asks me for a tut' because I have absolutely NO idea how I got to the end product

Plus of course, I was trying to make a sig instead of a wp

But having said all that, I LOVE what I ended up with - it's so Martin and sooooo me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    What I had trouble with was the peacock logo - just couldn't get it to look right and couldn't figure out how to 'take a screengrab' So in the end I cloned parts of it from your wp, duplicated several times and spread it around And I kept thinking 'I sooo hope nobody asks me for a tut' because I have absolutely NO idea how I got to the end product

Plus of course, I was trying to make a sig instead of a wp

But having said all that, I LOVE what I ended up with - it's so Martin and sooooo me
                    Ctrl+Print Screen, then paste into a new window

And sometimes the best art happens when we have no idea what we're doing
                    sigpic

Comment

Ctrl+Print Screen, then paste into a new window

And sometimes the best art happens when we have no idea what we're doing
                      I tried that, but still couldn't get the result to look right.

And yes, sooo true

But at least I feel that my mojo has come back - I've had no luck at all with PS for the last few weeks

*crosses fingers that the mojo sticks around*

Comment

Here is another entry. I used lg's (Even though you can't see it) and Sha's textures

sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely tutorial art last week everyone (I can't seem to green anyone at the moment ) - sorry I didn't get around to participating ... hopefully I'll have more time this week. Love your new look Jumble - the colour just grabs you yami, LOVE your Doctor Who wallpapers from last week (yes, I am a tad obsessed with the Doctor at the moment ... no, no, I don't really need any help getting over it ) - also love the Helen Magnus wallie - it's dark but there is so much detail in it - I struggle with that so I'm very admiring of what you've done. LJG - love your wallie too - especially the light around the bird and the way you've done your text. TR - very nice banner; MR, yours too (so cheeky, love that!) - both of you remind me again that I sooooo need to start watching Castle! Sorry if I missed anyone's entries so far.
                          Last edited by ShaViva; 16 September 2012, 12:17 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sha
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks Sha

Lovely Magnus wp Yami I can see the texture on the right - I like that one, very effective! Is the ship on the left a pic/texture? Care to share it? It just makes the whole thing I think

Comment

It's a part of a texture that can be found in this pack: Symphony of Journey And thanks!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X