Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, everyone!

Since I know there are some writers here on the thread, I thought I'd post an announcement for the Fan Fic Writers Sprinting Station thread. Basically, it's a place where writers can meet and do writing sprints and have support from other writers. No need to post portions of your story; it's a place where we encourage word count!

And, speaking of word count and carving out time to write, we're having a word sprint on Monday, August 20th, at 7PM MST. We'd love to see other writers there!

Comment

Would do but again there's this little language problem . Sorry, mostly writing in German so, no matter how interesting this sounds, lg, I fear I have to doubt - really sorry about that

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Would do but again there's this little language problem . Sorry, mostly writing in German so, no matter how interesting this sounds, lg, I fear I have to doubt - really sorry about that
        It's no problem. And it's not about the language so much as the support of other writers to get stuff written. So, during the sprint, we (whoever is involved) all sign in and say we're there. Then, we go away for 30 minutes to an hour and write. Then, we say something like, "Got 2,000 words written tonight!" The goal is to help those of us who are busy carve out time to write and to help those of us (like me recently!) who are having issues with motivation to write.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          It's no problem. And it's not about the language so much as the support of other writers to get stuff written. So, during the sprint, we (whoever is involved) all sign in and say we're there. Then, we go away for 30 minutes to an hour and write. Then, we say something like, "Got 2,000 words written tonight!" The goal is to help those of us who are busy carve out time to write and to help those of us (like me recently!) who are having issues with motivation to write.
          I might have to check this out. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            I might have to check this out. Thanks for the info!
            Please do! and you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Mh, have to think about it. When it's not necessary to write in English ... yeah, have to think about it.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

One last entry for this challenge from me

sigpic

Comment

Great set, Nola!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Banner by syfyfan

Challenge 42

7in7 icons

Jumble

Nolamom

Nynaeve

Ladygris

(Spoilered for Avengers)

Spoiler:

Yamiinsane

ShaViva

Madness reigns

sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

bailey1ak

Nad

Hyndara

Padme

Syfyfan

Rocket scientist

sigpic

Comment

Wow, great work everyone!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Banner by m&mnm317

Challenge 43

Cover art

Your challenge this week is to make a piece of artwork inspired by (or as a cover for) a favourite book or a favourite album. It can be any size you like, just make sure you tell us the book or the album it's for

PM your entries to Jumble
                          sigpic

Comment

Love the entries for the last challenge

A quick entry for this week as I'm going away tomorrow for a week so it's the only one I'll get a chance to do!

One of my favorite books is 1984 - I normally read it at least twice a year - so I made this

sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Great entries everyone! *puts on thinking cap* hmmmm....
                              sigpic

Comment

Wonderful entries everyone!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X