entry inspired by my idea ^
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

nice!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much Estrela. Glad you liked them I love your challenge entry - the use of the lightning texture/pic is really creative

Love the challenge entry MR. That texture looks fabulous!I also <3 all the other textures you posted

Lovely entry Yami. The purple looks really great

Beautiful entries Sarai. I love the blur on the first and the second is just so pretty

That's a beautiful entry Nola. I love the blending in of the flowers

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
        if you think about it that pic looks almost like Daniel Jackson
        LOL, hey yeah I can kinda see that

Also, love the challenge entry!

EDIT: Also Virtual Green to everyone since the fridge appears to be locked at the moment
        Last edited by Graceful Spirit; 17 April 2012, 02:40 AM.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

great work everyone i have a Challenge idea completely different to the sets of 3 we normally do and i think it's never been suggested but (sorry for the story)
              i got an iPhone 4 today as a gift (i begin teaching mechanics at a Brisbane High School) anyway i thought it would be cool if we made our own iPhone/iPod wallies
              Because everyone here has an iPhone? *shakes head in disbelief*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                Because everyone here has an iPhone? *shakes head in disbelief*
                read whole thing before criticizing me.
                It says
                completely different to the sets of 3 we normally do and i think it's never been suggested
                Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 17 April 2012, 04:36 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Guys, can we pease keep it friendly? I don't think Hyn was criticising, just pointing out a possible (and relevant ) flaw in LTC's suggestion. Shouting at each other is not acceptable here.

Comment

I wouldn't mind making a wallpaper for my phone. It isn't an iphone... just a run of the mill phone. I can't receive emails either... but I do have a friend I could send it to who could email it to their phone and then text it to me... my question is, does anyone know how to figure out the resolution of the screen on a phone? Even if we don't have this as a future challenge I'm still thinking I might want to try it and see if I can get it on my phone.

I don't think it is a terrible suggestion though LtCol. I've made other pieces of art that once done I don't use, but I've still had fun making and usually learn something.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      I wouldn't mind making a wallpaper for my phone. It isn't an iphone... just a run of the mill phone. I can't receive emails either... but I do have a friend I could send it to who could email it to their phone and then text it to me... my question is, does anyone know how to figure out the resolution of the screen on a phone? Even if we don't have this as a future challenge I'm still thinking I might want to try it and see if I can get it on my phone.

I don't think it is a terrible suggestion though LtCol. I've made other pieces of art that once done I don't use, but I've still had fun making and usually learn something.
                      I don't have an iphone or ipad either, just a 'normal' phone, so I can't advise you about the resolution. Maybe LTC can help you with that I just use a photo for my phone wp, and I think it just adjusts the size the fit.

I'm sure there are others here who wood be interested in LTC's challenge idea, and maybe we could incorporate it in a general wp challenge so that everyone wood be able to join in, or specifically add iphone/ipad to the sizes we usually suggest

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I don't have an iphone or ipad either, just a 'normal' phone, so I can't advise you about the resolution. Maybe LTC can help you with that I just use a photo for my phone wp, and I think it just adjusts the size the fit.

I'm sure there are others here who wood be interested in LTC's challenge idea, and maybe we could incorporate it in a general wp challenge so that everyone wood be able to join in?
                        My hubby would go from thinking I'm geeky (which he does now) to super geeky if I started making my own wallpapers, but it would beat the custom AT&T one I use now.

Of course if he ever took notice of just how much art and writing I actually do he'd already have me in the super geeky category.
                        sigpic

Comment

the resolution for a apple phone Ipod what ever is 488 x 732
                          Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 17 April 2012, 04:50 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            My hubby would go from thinking I'm geeky (which he does now) to super geeky if I started making my own wallpapers, but it would beat the custom AT&T one I use now.

Of course if he ever took notice of just how much art and writing I actually do he'd already have me in the super geeky category.
                            If he calls you a geek, you just tell him your an Artist - and each to their own

the resolution for a apple phone Ipod what ever is 240x240
                            Thank for that

Comment

If he calls you a geek, you just tell him your an Artist - and each to their own

Thank for that
                              I do usually remind him that, unlike his hobbies, mine don't cost anything but time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Guys, can we pease keep it friendly? I don't think Hyn was criticising, just pointing out a possible (and relevant ) flaw in LTC's suggestion. Shouting at each other is not acceptable here.
                                That's what I wanted to say. I think there are some more around here which not own an iPhone. Well, honestly, I don't have any cell, don't need it, sorry.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                                Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic
                                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X