Clear All

cool i like the first one
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
      cool i like the first one
      Thanks

This started off based on the Noah Wyle sig I did for the last challenge - it didn't end up like it at all though!!

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Lovely entries Nola, Estrela, Mane and MR I'm loving all the different takes on this one

Brilliant result Rocket

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
        Thanks Jumble - it's all in the picture - I got the pic from Queensland Tourism - just one of those stumble across it while googling things
        I love when that happens! It's very effective

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
        another challenge idea
        basically just a normal week we all make art like normal no special challenge but at the end we vote for which art we think is the best
        Thanks, but I'm not sure we want to get into that kind of competition The object of the challenges is to stretch ourselves and hopefully try/learn new things, which woodn't happen if we just had a free challenge. It has sparked an idea for me though - maybe we could all make something to show our favourite or most useful thing each of us has learned through the challenges/tutorials?
        Last edited by Jumble; 15 April 2012, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Gorgeous arts everyone

Here is another entry from me, which I couldn't get right no matter what:

And this is another Nightwish wallpaper that I'm also not too happy with but I didn't want to keep working on something that didn't want to work (i.e. the border around the Nightwish pic.)

sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Wow! So many beautiful banners being made already - we're going to have so many to choose from! Well done everyone!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Thanks, but I'm not sure we want to get into that kind of competition The object of the challenges is to stretch ourselves and hopefully try/learn new things, which woodn't happen if we just had a free challenge. It has sparked an idea for me though - maybe we could all make something to show our favourite or most useful thing each of us has learned through the challenges/tutorials?
            I agree - we quite deliberately wanted to keep away from the idea of competitiveness or voting in order to make sure the thread was as open as possible. I like Jumble's idea though
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josi - I'll add that one to the list

Comment

Jumble's idea is great! There are other places with competitive challenges where you can vote for your favorites, one such is Shadowplay.
                sigpic

Comment

A couple of challenge entries from me:

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Cool Josi! Please remind me who we're supposed to PM our challenge entries to this week...

This I made just because.

sigpic

Comment

Nice ones Josi

Entries are going to Sarai this week

Comment

Yami and Josi love the artwork

Made this just because I could

Edit - love that idea Jumble (the problem is that everything I've know has been learnt has been from the challenges and tutorials, I wouldn't know where to start!! )
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Thanks Jumble.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Yami and Josi love the artwork

Made this just because I could

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...MRCastle-a.jpg
                            Nice Love the purple!

Edit - love that idea Jumble (the problem is that everything I've know has been learnt has been from the challenges and tutorials, I wouldn't know where to start!! )
                            In that case, we can expect a LOT of entries from you when we post that challenge

Comment

Beautiful art and entries everyone.. I might have an idea for another entry (there's still time for it right?? I have lost track of days, lol) but it'll have to wait until I finish writing a chapter or two.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                                Beautiful art and entries everyone.. I might have an idea for another entry (there's still time for it right?? I have lost track of days, lol) but it'll have to wait until I finish writing a chapter or two.
                                You've got plenty of time M&M, it's only Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X