• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *sighs with relief* Thanks
    I have your well-being in mind.

Just made this:

I tinted the B&W, so it's not exactly strickly B&W.
    I tinted it with my color (orange) though, so I don't know if it counts. *sigh* I just didn't like it otherwise.

I still have time, so if it's not okay, I can probably slap together something else. This thread is doing wonders to my mojo!

EDIT: Forgot to say... Syfyfan, I like the B&W (and blue) version too.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Just made this:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...rsafaweek2.jpg

I tinted the B&W, so it's not exactly strickly B&W. :O
      I tinted it with my color (orange) though, so I don't know if it counts. *sigh* I just didn't like it otherwise.

I still have time, so if it's not okay, I can probably slap together something else. This thread is doing wonders to my mojo!

I hope it is fine for the challenge because it looks brilliant,
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
        I agree!

Comment

Just made this:

Looks great to me - B/W + orange and only one pic used - perfect!

Glad the thread has perked up your mojo - it seems to be having the same effect on everybody

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            I agree!
            Thank you.

Looks great to me - B/W + orange and only one pic used - perfect!
            And yay!

Glad the thread has perked up your mojo - it seems to be having the same effect on everybody
            Yes! And seeing all these beautiful artworks nudges my mojo even more. *hugs thread*
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Okay, here's the updated version of my challenge entry. I hadn't noticed until this morning that part of the background on Carson hadn't been erased on the original ones. These are the ones I'm entering in the challenge. (Yes, I'm a perfectionist that way.)

And, honestly, I'm not sure the first one qualifies. I just like all the blue.

Comment

Just made this:

Thanks! And very cool sig!

Nice sig lg!
                sigpic

Comment

This isn't really anything but I was playing around with this image and layer masks for the challenge and this was the result, It's not a sig or wall just an image but hey I thought I would post it anyway.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                    Nice sig lg!
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Since Oma-1 is very busy with RL lately...someone had to do this!!! (Jumble, you can close your eyes!)

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1920/rdathunk.jpg
                      Mmmmm...RDA thunk IS good! Love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

This isn't really anything but I was playing around with this image and layer masks for the challenge and this was the result, It's not a sig or wall just an image but hey I thought I would post it anyway.

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/IcarusAbides/th_joe_flanigan_01.jpg
                        As I recall, there was no size stipulated in the challenge, so any image is fine

lg, I can't see why your first sig shouldn't qualify - B/W + blue + one pic - all boxes ticked

Comment

lg, I can't see why your first sig shouldn't qualify - B/W + blue + one pic - all boxes ticked
                          Awesome. I wasn't sure if it was too much blue, though. I made both, however, because I couldn't decide which one I liked best!

Comment

As I recall, there was no size stipulated in the challenge, so any image is fine

Fair point, just to clarify the challenge rules a bit. How many entries are we allowed and the one picture thing is that per sig..etc or for the challenge.

What I mean is am I allowed to enter my Crowley, Tardis and Nicholas Angel images or do I have to have the same picture in each image?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I may do more now that it is ok to tint with chosen color. I was having a lot of trouble with the regular black and white, doesn't always translate well on screencaps, it tends to look rather mucky.
                              sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Been away for the weekend and the amount of art posted and how the thread has moved is astonishing - truly wonderful work everyone! *huggles thread*

To reiterate a few things, if you're ever confused where we are with challenges, who's posting, the rules of the challenge etc... then don't forget to look at the official challenge list on delicious - link HERE and also on the first post of the thread

As regards having a secondary challenge every week I don't have a problem with it as long as someone volunteers to do it every week and, like Jumble said, as long as we don't burn out of ideas for the main challenge . If you have an idea for a challenge that you feel can wait then please PM me, Jumble or Josiane.

Comment

Working...
                                X