X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still alive.
    Everyone's doing fine I hope?

Some arts.
    Mr Cumberbatch. Sherlock obsession ahead.

Once Upon A Time...

For "newest obsession" challenge.

"Different base, same coloring" challenge.

And there's a coloring psd.
    It's from BBCs Sherlock "The Reichenbach Fall"...so to avoid spoilers...
    just the link.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Time change still ahead of us. I'm not looking forward to finding out how it'll affect my son...

Resizing is a piece of cake, but I'm too lazy to attempt to remove the watermark. Never mind, thanks anyway.
      You're welcome.

Comment

Ok, I know there's a way to stroke text in PS7, but for the life of my I can't remember how. I've selected the layer, but it's showing up grey and that I can't use that function.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Ok, I know there's a way to stroke text in PS7, but for the life of my I can't remember how. I've selected the layer, but it's showing up grey and that I can't use that function.
          If it's the same as in CS5, then Layer style > stroke

Lovely work Luci, lg and yami!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            If it's the same as in CS5, then Layer style > stroke

Lovely work Luci, lg and yami!
            Ah, thank you! I knew there was a way.

Ok, here it is. Red Riding Hood aka Ruby from Once Upon a Time.

sigpic

Comment

Padme, that came out great! I like the juxtaposition of who she is now and who she was in the fairy tales! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Padme, that came out great! I like the juxtaposition of who she is now and who she was in the fairy tales! Great job!
                Thank you! When I saw the tut the first thing I thought of was to do that with the characters.

sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous work everyone!! *smacks self for not being around for a while*

Sorry to anyone who's tried to PM me their entries for this week. After announcing I wasn't actually that busy, busy seems to have come up and bitten me on the mikta

Suffice to say, I've cleared out my inbox now, so PM me your entries as soon as you've made them please

Comment

Hi all, apologies for the double post but please can I just post a couple of general reminders about challenges?

Please remember to put your name in the file name of the submission.

It's not such a problem when we have one or two entries in one go, but more often than not we have quite a few entries at the end of the week and have to batch upload. In order to keep things as straightforward and organised as possible (or Jumble's head might explode ) please help us by putting your name in the file name

Secondly, please try to send entries as soon as they are made, it really helps to just do a couple at a time, rather than uploading and sorting through the whole lot in one go.

Thanks all! Back to your regularly scheduled artworking, drooling, thunking, woohooing, shimmying, happy dancing and all other forms of fandom

EDIT: To those of you who have already sent entries in, don't worry about sending them again, they are sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Hi all, apologies for the double post but please can I just post a couple of general reminders about challenges?

Please remember to put your name in the file name of the submission.

It's not such a problem when we have one or two entries in one go, but more often than not we have quite a few entries at the end of the week and have to batch upload. In order to keep things as straightforward and organised as possible (or Jumble's head might explode ) please help us by putting your name in the file name

Secondly, please try to send entries as soon as they are made, it really helps to just do a couple at a time, rather than uploading and sorting through the whole lot in one go.

Thanks all! Back to your regularly scheduled artworking, drooling, thunking, woohooing, shimmying, happy dancing and all other forms of fandom

EDIT: To those of you who have already sent entries in, don't worry about sending them again, they are sorted
                      D'oh. I wonder who's entry might have prompted this reminder?
                      *promises to do better next time*
                      sigpic

Comment

Great job Luci and Padme!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          D'oh. I wonder who's entry might have prompted this reminder?
                          *promises to do better next time*
                          I admit, it might have

But I meant to do a reminder last time I did a challenge and totally forgot so no worries

Comment

Challenge entry:

Comment

I like it, Jumble. It's simple, but that makes it more powerful, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                                Great job Luci and Padme!!
                                Thank you!

Challenge entry:

Sarai, I put my name in the file name when I saved, but it seems to have disappeared after it saved. I'll try saving again.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X