X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks LG, incy! Glad you like it.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, so got my challenge entry(ies) done. I did two different versions of the same siggie partially because I liked them both. So many people were doing colored eyes--which is great--that I wanted to try something different. With my favorite doctor, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
        oops, I did my wallie wrong then :: headdesk :: ok, shall make another or two. Missed the part where it said one pic of the person, only got the bw and one color part down.
        Ooops! I think that was my fault telling you it was ok - I was so busy looking at the colouring etc that I missed that you'd used more than one pic

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        I wasn't sure if these sigs would work for the challenge....they are B&W with just one color....and just one pic just flipped and sized. Made three different versions because I wasn't sure what 'counted'

[spoiler)http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...luejensen1.jpg

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...luejensen3.jpg

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...luejensen2.jpg[/spoiler]
        Yes, those 'count' You've used the same pic and only one colour to great effect - perfect!

RiG and IcarusAbides, Awesome!!!

Comment

Lovely work Ladygris

I come bearing a wall and a sig. I had to do a different one, because I did the last one a bit wrong :: facepalm ::

Full size wall here Julian Sands 1920x1280

and the siggie, Delicious Steve
          sigpic

Comment

just found this thread and it seems to have taken off !!! great to see so many great arts
            sigpic
            Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by bandcat View Post
              just found this thread and it seems to have taken off !!! great to see so many great arts
              Indeed it has! Welcome Bandcat, good to see you here and I hope you stick around and join in the fun

Comment

Oooh, I love that!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  I love the whole set Icarus! Fantastic movie choice.
                  Thanks, It is a great movie.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  A couple of sigs for the challenge. I'm not sure if this one strictly follows the rules, since Joe F has varicolored eyes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...atars/eyes.jpg

And I've been wanting to do this forever, glad to finally have the excuse...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ars/bsgred.jpg

I followed this tut: MaskMasters.
                  Love the BSG sig, I was planning on using 6 and the red dress in black and white before I got sidetracked by Hot Fuzz but the image you used works really well with it, congrats.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Thanks Jumble, Much appreciated.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Oh, I love it!

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    A couple of sigs for the challenge. I'm not sure if this one strictly follows the rules, since Joe F has varicolored eyes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...atars/eyes.jpg

And I've been wanting to do this forever, glad to finally have the excuse...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ars/bsgred.jpg

I followed this tut: MaskMasters.
                    I love the BSG one even if I don't watch it (yet). Very stricking.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    Okay, so got my challenge entry(ies) done. I did two different versions of the same siggie partially because I liked them both. So many people were doing colored eyes--which is great--that I wanted to try something different. With my favorite doctor, of course.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...FlagBanner.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...FlagBanner.jpg
                    Both of them are great.

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                    Lovely work Ladygris

I come bearing a wall and a sig. I had to do a different one, because I did the last one a bit wrong :: facepalm ::

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...llenge02sm.jpg
                    Full size wall here Julian Sands 1920x1280

and the siggie, Delicious Steve
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s-Steve001.jpg
                    Awesome work! I really like the WP.

Welcome bandcat! I love your sig.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Wow - only been away a day and so much lovely art - too much for me to comment on individually like I usually do ... wonderful work everyone

I see RiG that you got an answer for your question re the eyecolour change ... I do it slightly differently again from the others but the result seems to be the same. I couldn't find the original link to that tut but I can recall what I did for my Lorne B&W challenge response ...
                      Spoiler:
                      1. Open the image you want to change eye colour on
                      2. Duplicate it - move this layer beneath the original picture layer
                      3. Make the original picture layer not visible for this next step
                      4. On the duplicate layer, Colours Colourize - adjust the Hue, Saturation and Brightness until you have the colour as you want it
                      5. Make the original picture layer visible again - set the display % to 200% (so you can see the eyes better)
                      6. Use the Erase tool with a small fuzzy brush and carefully erase the irises of the eyes (including the black centre) until you're happy with the effect. Set the display % back to 100%
                      7. If you don't like the colour of the eyes now you can see your colourize result you can recolourise that layer again, as many times as you like until you are happy with it.
                      8. On the original image layer, Right click and select Alpha to Selection - you will get the layer minus the part of the eyes you erased
                      9. Select Grow - by 1 pixel; then Select Invert - now you should have the eyes selected slightly smaller than the parts you cut out
                      10. Layers New Layer - call it something meaningful - and make sure you make it a Transparency layer
                      11. Bucket tool, fill this new layer with Black - you'll have a spooky completely black layer minus the two eye sections
                      12. Put this layer between the colourised layer and the original picture layer and set the Mode to overlay - you can adjust the opacity if the ring around the iris is too black
                      13. Ta Da! A recolourized eye that hopefully stands out

If you try this and something doesn't make sense please let me know and I'll try to clarify
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning guys! I'm here early today...my day off!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Thank you!

I can't remember who we're supposed to PM our entries to.

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

I see RiG that you got an answer for your question re the eyecolour change ... I do it slightly differently again from the others but the result seems to be the same. I couldn't find the original link to that tut but I can recall what I did for my Lorne B&W challenge response ...
                        Spoiler:
                        1. Open the image you want to change eye colour on
                        2. Duplicate it - move this layer beneath the original picture layer
                        3. Make the original picture layer not visible for this next step
                        4. On the duplicate layer, Colours Colourize - adjust the Hue, Saturation and Brightness until you have the colour as you want it
                        5. Make the original picture layer visible again - set the display % to 200% (so you can see the eyes better)
                        6. Use the Erase tool with a small fuzzy brush and carefully erase the irises of the eyes (including the black centre) until you're happy with the effect. Set the display % back to 100%
                        7. If you don't like the colour of the eyes now you can see your colourize result you can recolourise that layer again, as many times as you like until you are happy with it.
                        8. On the original image layer, Right click and select Alpha to Selection - you will get the layer minus the part of the eyes you erased
                        9. Select Grow - by 1 pixel; then Select Invert - now you should have the eyes selected slightly smaller than the parts you cut out
                        10. Layers New Layer - call it something meaningful - and make sure you make it a Transparency layer
                        11. Bucket tool, fill this new layer with Black - you'll have a spooky completely black layer minus the two eye sections
                        12. Put this layer between the colourised layer and the original picture layer and set the Mode to overlay - you can adjust the opacity if the ring around the iris is too black
                        13. Ta Da! A recolourized eye that hopefully stands out

If you try this and something doesn't make sense please let me know and I'll try to clarify
                        Thank you Sha! I'll definitely give this a shot today.

Oh, quick question for you (or anybody who wishes to answer): How do you make a border like the one on your Lorn sig? Always wondered how to do that.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Morning guys! I'm here early today...my day off!

Thank you!

I can't remember who we're supposed to PM our entries to.

Sarai

Comment

I forgot, I should thank you Jumble for making your sig with the colour gradient, made me wonder what that gradient button did and that's how I ended up making my wallpaper, sig and avi. So cheers for that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                              I forgot, I should thank you Jumble for making your sig with the colour gradient, made me wonder what that gradient button did and that's how I ended up making my wallpaper, sig and avi. So cheers for that.
                              Glad to be of help And you can find lots more gradients to download by googling - have fun

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Thank you!

Got it.

I will work on it tomorrow as it's passed midnight here...12:37am!...and I have to go to bed.

You're welcome.

That's okay.

Ah-hah... I'll have to remember that.

Oooh, beautiful!

I forgot to mention this before, about the "shiney eyes". It helps to have a really good picture of the eyes. The one I had was amazing. HQ/HD, the works.
                                Thanks RIG.. And thanks for the tip. Hope the one I gave works out too.

Wonderful job Maneth, Ladygris and Loserinc. Wonderful works.

Bandcat! *HUGS* Glad to see you in here.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Oh, I love it!

I love the BSG one even if I don't watch it (yet). Very stricking.

Both of them are great.

Awesome work! I really like the WP.

Welcome bandcat! I love your sig.
                                Thanks hun... and agree with you on the BSG sig... very striking.

Comment

Working...
                                X