No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving all of the art and the challenge entries this week. Great job everyone! Rocket... I had a real laugh at your red-shirt sig... loved it.

I was sooooo looking forward to this challenge, but I just never found the time or inspiration. Stayed up too late last night and what did finally spark went in an entirely different direction than I'd have imagined. (I do love my flyboys and their uniforms. )

sigpic

Comment

That's Awesome Bay - and beautifully done

Don't forget to send your entries to Sarai!!

Comment

Bay, love your entry!

Comment

Thank you Jumble and ~lg.

And thanks for the heads up on who to send too, I was going to have to look that up later. I'm lazy enough to be glad I didn't have too.
          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome

Sarai hasn't been well this week so I just thought I'd toss it in on her behalf

Comment

Beatuiful artworks everyone.

Love your new sig and icon, LG.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Beatuiful artworks everyone.

Love your new sig and icon, LG.
                Thanks. It's based off of a wallie josi did. And it's for my latest story (that likely won't start posting for another three weeks or so while "Heritage of Fire" finishes posting).

Comment

Wonderful arties everyone!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, LG.

My own take on LG's A Good Leader tutorial (not sure how to link). This is my original fan fic character who I'm rather fond of (same girl as in my siggy). She was my first original charrie.

sigpic
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Thank you, LG. I use photoshop 8.
                        sigpic
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

You're welcome.

I've learned there's very little difference between PS and Gimp. You just have to know how to translate what you read. For example, there's a way to do "Grain Merge" in PS, but I just don't know how. I've learned how to read things opposite. (If that made sense.) From PS tuts and transpose it to Gimp.

Comment

This is my doodle for the challenge... My influenza turned to a bacterial bronchitis and I'm off work for the third day running. Thank goodness for unlimited sick leave!

Texture by Nola
                            sigpic

Comment

Greetings from the land of no and then unstable internet connections. Finally had one problem fixed only to find we still have a line fault *sigh* ... another 2 weeks wait for a tech. But at least I have internet some of the time now

Went back through just the pages with this week's challenge because I've missed too much to catch up on everything. I greened where I could so apologies to all those I tried to green only to be denied.

Rocket, love your IRobot – certainly had me scrutinising much closer than I usually would! And LOL on the red shirt banner – nice to see the old ST crew. Nola – love your SG-1 banner – they so look like they mean business! The valenship banners were nice too - love the subtle animation. Nice entries too Yami and Jumble – really liked the text in each of these too. lg – great colourisation with Teryl’s pics. I like your take on Josi’s wallie too, especially the subjects you chose! It turned out very well. Josi, your wallie is so sad but also so moving – it’s beautiful – your composition as always is perfect too. Loserinc, wow on your original art – it’s beautiful. LCJS, nice use of your art! Bay, I love your entry too – that is soooo Ronon! I’m glad your inspiration took a slight detour from the ‘uniform’ theme because this is very good. Sg78, I like your take on the good leader banner – the colours turned out very nice too. Well done. Mane, I really like your SG-1 banner – the text you used is very fitting too. Apologies if I missed anyone by not going back enough pages. Great work from everyone ... sad I've missed lots of what I'm sure was also really great art work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Even though my computer was still working I haven't really gotten a lot done, even without the net to distract me. Sat down today determined to produce something for the challenge but when I started thinking about the 'uniform' theme my mind turned to the non apparel meanings, and in particular what the word itself means. For the non statistical, there's even a uniform distribution ... wow *shakes head at self* - geek much? Anywho, this is what I ended up with. Tried for a while to get the colouring on Kavan as dark as I wanted but this is the best I could do.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X